Post your 2020 HOF Nominees

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Jan 31, 2012.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

if you have someone you wanna nominate, post them here.....

2. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Here's how I look at a Hall of Fame candidate, but tell me if I'm too harsh. To me, I'm not nominating a guy on my team unless he dominates for 2 or 3 years. The running back I have now may break 2,000 yards. He's broken the team record for rushing yards in a season, but he hasn't been this great except for one year. I think he's great, but Hall of Fame? I don't think so.

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Yeah your probably right on target... My tailback Tayloor has been solid but far from hall of fame worthy...he only has 2 1000 yards seasons... On his resume.... If a back had 3 1000 yard seasons with a real big year like 1600 yards or somethin like that... I would definitely consider them...

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

same reason I didn't nominate Reddick.

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Same. Or if he had two 1,800 yard years or something crazy like that. With running backs in real life, you have a great year, and I'd leave for the NFL if possible. You don't have much life on those knees. Like you said though, if my running back had done this his Junior and Senior year, I'd give him a look (I'm still not sure if I'd nominate him or not).