Post your E3 questions

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hellisan, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Post your E3 questions

.....I'd like if you guys help me with some questions that you'd like to see answered.

Please keep them on topic and not anything like player ratings... Or really minute equipment/uniform details... none of that stuff matters to me to be honest and I don't think the artwork or player rating guys are going to be on hand. If I find out otherwise I will tailor questions accordingly.

As long as the question is a good one I will ask it. If it isn't something I'd ask I probably won't ask it... no offense.

On other games than Madden or NCAA I really will try if I have the opportunity but probably won't...

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

How have run commit and pass commit been changed, if at all?

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

During user vs. user games, will the computer "catch on" to the same plays being ran time and time again? In other words, CPU controlled players won't bite on a PA pass every single time?

With the addition of the online web integration, are we moving closer to actually watching other members of our OD's games?

Is accelerated clock in?

If a team plays a style their not accustomed to will they struggle?

Will their be two different telecasts in NCAA '11?

Will Erin Andrew's sideline reports happen more often?

Coaching Carosel? Is it in?

Co-commish in Online Dynasty?

Player Personalities? Are they in?

Online Dynasty Conference Invites? Can they happen?

That's it because I think 99% of those questions probably won't make your list, lol, but hey

4. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Sorry this isn't a question but.....
    Jerzey, it seems like with the new feature of Live Broadcast, Question #2 seems like a BIG possibility in NCAA 12

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Will EA ever make it possible to import your teams from a previous versions OD into the new version? Like, our NCAA10 teams could be imported to NCAA11 and our OD's could continue as is.

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood???

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

I've been stuck on these two for a while.....life's great mysteries.

7. GoGators

In all seriousness, will they be tracking the stats from online games of NCAA like they do for Madden? If so, do the stats from online dynasties register with these records as well?

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

In '10 I believe that you can only commish 1 OD. With the dynasty wire improvements, offline dynasties really should e made single player ODs. Has '11 allowed us to commish more than 1 OD, or can we only do either 1 OD or 1 offline dynasty made online?

Will your players be autosubbed when they get fatigued? This isn't happening in the demo (even when they're exhausted with a red icon on the play select screen).

Will the CPU recruit players that fit their 120th way to win? IE. GT recruiting scrambling QBs instead of pocket passers.

Will you opponents be able to see the uniform that you selected instead of the default ones?

Will you be able to select the uniform of your CPU opponent for an OD game like you can with the offline games in '10?

9. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

1. With Madden Online Franchises being 32 will the NCAA OD's ever be updated with more players 20 is where is hould be to reach all Confs.

2. Will One day or even this year use Our Created Teams to take place of the 1-AA West,South, East< north ect?

3. Defense. What are innovations this year to help defense. Everything has always been offense this run no huddle, or -insert random offensive system here- but what about teams that win and dominate by stopping teams from scoring? Alabama 09 and LSU 04, OK 00. Defense Wins Championships.

4. Will there ever be a use for the Good academics pitch? Will it ever decrease overtime or ways to improve it.

5. Are transfers still random or will people barried on the depth chart or ones looking to star at up and comming programs xfer or can we have a moral meter and some way of seeing if players are happy in future games?

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

/6 Ohh yea are bad snaps still in? What are special teams innovations as of now its non existant

11. GoGators

Sorry if this was in one of their blogs already about taking the OD online, but will you be able to advance a dynasty from online? Or can they add a co-commish feature?

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Is season showdown in it again this year?

What change this year was the hardest or took the longest to implement?

Why not use twitter or facebook to post updates?

13. jello1717

You cannot advance an OD from online. You need to do it from a console. That's quoted somewhere on OS if you want a source.

14. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

From the CD guys over at Gaming Tailgate:

I would suspect that would result in no player subs for either team no matter how tired they are.

In a way, that makes sense. If the offense is stopping long enough to sub in players, then obviously the defense is going to have enough time to sub as well and call the play correctly and such.

15. jello1717

This isn't quite the situation I was asking about, however. I don't expect either side to sub out players while going no huddle. When I saw this, I ran no huddle with Texas for 5 or 6 plays. Then I had an incomplete pass so we went back to the huddle. At the play calling screen, I had a bunch of orange guys and my QB was red and no one was subbed out.

On the flip side, when I played against OU and they went no huddle for a bunch of plays, after an incomplete pass, their personnel was 1 QB, 1 TE, 2 WRs, 2 CBs, do clearly they had subbed guys in, but my DL and LBs, who were yellow and orange, never subbed.

16. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Special teams...are they more occurences of bad snaps/missed FG's/ blocked FG's/punts in this year's game?

17. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Is the time to call a play on defense shorten just for the demo? Or will this be the same amount of time we have to call a play on the retail version?

18. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I believe we are dealing with limited rosters in the demo and that is why we see no subs or 2WR 2CBS... The file was already huge for a demo i don't think they wanted or could(don't know Xbox or psn's rules of file size for demos) make it larger by adding full rosters for the 8 teams.

19. jello1717

I didn't check OU, but one of the teams I checked (either Texas or Clemson) had 9 or 10 WRs on the roster. I think that in a situation like that, the 7th "WR" in the game will be a CB.

20. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Based on the current NCAA realignment, is there anything in works as far as being able to expand and shrink conferences throughout the dynasty so we can keep the conferences up to date as we go?

21. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Helli,

Are you attending the EA Press Conference at 7:40 EST?

22. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I don't know if it's too late but.....

What should we expect with the different levels of the recruiting slider?

How will the cpu recruit on Heisman Vs AA or Varsity?

23. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

Has the roster cap of 70 players been expanded? and if so how many cats per roster now?...I want 80-85

24. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

For online dynasty:

In order for a conference invite do you have to take it offline like in the past and advance past the season to see if any team has received a conference invite or will it show up like it should online?

For the Utahs, Boises, etc...

25. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

When will we find out about stadium expansions? Also, will coaching carousels make it in this year?