Post your new team selection here. One post per person.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jan 5, 2011.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

FSU

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Florida

3. Lobster Killah

Lobster Killah Custom Title!?

Notre Dame

4. mboda

mboda Walk On

Boston College

5. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

Oklahoma

6. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

7. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Nebraska

8. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

LSU unless we get the MAC going. Then NIU

9. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I think it would be awesome if some of you went into the MAC. I know you guys would never have a chance at a National Title but I imagine it would be great fun for the 2 or 3 of you battling it out every year. It's not like you guys would ever have to play some of the powerhouse BCS teams. I say, give it a shot.

10. Lobster Killah

Lobster Killah Custom Title!?

I play in the MAC in my offline Dynasty... then again that's because I created the school I goto and replaced Akron... haha

11. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'm pretty indifferent. I have absolutely no problem staying at SC... I like the recruiting classes we've been bringing in. But if I'm needed to move to equal out the numbers for the conferences, I have no problem doing that either.

12. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

It's up to you ryalaman. We want you to go where you are gonna stay involved.

13. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'll say South Carolina for now because I'll be happy here, but if Soda decides he wants to move (although we talked and he also said he was indifferent) or if theres another conference that needs a body I'll go there. But yeah, for now I'll continue to be AJ's punching bag.

• Like Like x 1
  14. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Got ya @ South Carloina

15. BoSoxFan58

BoSoxFan58 Walk On

I'd like to go to ASU, but if you want to keep me in a good conference alignment then let me know and I'll choose accordingly.

16. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Well I considered the MAC idea, but the way these sliders are I have a bad feeling it would not be a pleasant experience. I really want to goto Pitt. Im not sure what Soda thinks about this though.

17. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I think I may stay one more season at LSU. Scott, my 99 WR is a junior and if he stays, I think my team could compete with AJ. I am interested in moving to USC, NIU or Oregon.

18. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Oregon is a RECRUITERS DREAM.

19. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

It just seems like every time a league goes to an unbalanced conference format, it ends up not working out very well for the people who are in the multi-user team conferences.

For example, if we let people freely change teams, you will be in the Big East by yourself and potentially BoSox would be in the Pac 10 by himself, while mboda, Joe, and me would all be in the ACC Atlantic. So, not only would the people that are by themselves not have a conference championship to worry about, but they wouldn't have to beat single user team to win the conference and get to a BCS bowl. On the other hand, for the people in the ACC-A, they have to get by 2 users every year just to play for the conference championship at all, and in the SEC they would have to beat a user to win the conference championship.

It just doesn't seem fair to me. I mean, I could always just move to the Big 10 and win that every year instead, and I understand wanting to play with your favorite teams, I just want to maintain balance.

20. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Hmmmm Oregon...

21. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

So whats the plan soda?

22. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

It's hard to say, because I want to try to accommodate to what people want, yet still maintain a fair balance here. Extending to 4 conference with 3 teams each (or 2 teams in the case of 1 conference) is ok.. but having 3 teams in the same division is a little much... so I'm still torn about what to do.

23. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Soda, you still have to take into account the user games. For someone to go undefeated will be nothing short of a miracle, plus you had to notice the sudden excitement. Staying where we are (in my opinion) will take the league into further mediocrity.

24. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

If BoSox really wants ASU, I will go to USC or Oregon. If the other MAC guys are game, I would love to do the MAC thing. Think it could be really fun to try. And if after a season we say it sucks, then so be it and we change. I am all for balance and all that but the bottom line is, if having guys play with there favorite team makes it more fun, then I say why not.

A suggestion I would have is, if we allow unbalanced conferences, force the players in the unbalance conference to play an extra user vs. user game. So if BoSox is ASU, he has to play PaGamer as Pitt, and ND, and then find another user game or two. I agree with Joe, if you go undefeated with 3 or even 4 user games, that is still a great accomplishment and something that should be rewarded with a national championship even without a conference title game or anything.

I mean look at our 2 games from Proving Grounds Soda, the first you are i beat you pretty handily, but in year 2, you smoked me. Same with Joe this season, I got smoked the 2nd time around against him.

That all being said, I would really like to do the MAC if anyone else is up for it. If not, to help the balance, I will move to Oregon and coach the Ducks with the Blur Offense.

25. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I would say 3 at the max. What do you guys think?