posting pics and videos

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

posting pics and videos

can anyone tell me how to post pictures and videos, mostly need help on the picture part

2. prinny297

prinny297 Walk On

This is how I do it, I use photobucket:

1. Save highlight in game.
    2. Upload the highlight to EASportsWorld.
    3. Go to EASportsWorld.com and save the picture to your computer.
    4. Go to photobucket.com, and upload the picture there.
    5. Highlight your picture in your album and copy the IMG code (should be the last of 4), and paste the code in your message.
    6. Preview to see if you got the result you desire :)

To upload a video, you need a youtube account (don't see this being a problem lol):
    1. Save video highlight from game.
    2. Upload the highlight to EASportsWorld.
    3. Log into EASportsWorld.com and view the video.
    4. There should be an option to download the video under the video, download it.
    5. Go to Youtube.com, log in, and upload your video.
    6. View the video, and copy the Embed code and paste it into a message.
    7. Highlight the entire Embed code you put in your reply, and pust the Youtube button thats on the top right of the box your message is being typed in. It should show {Youtube} Embed Code {/Youtube}, using [ instead of {.
    8. Preview your post and see if you get the results you desire.

Hope that helps :)

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Assuming you know how to take pics I'll go from there...

1) Go into My NCAA 10>My Legacy>EA Sports Highlights
    2) From there, you'll need to pick what type of game it was you saved pics from, in this case it's Online Dynasty...Select the OD you took them in, then the game you took them from...Once you've clicked on the game you took them from, go through the pics you want to send to EA Sportsworld and click the A button to send them off...
    3) Once you do #2, go to easportsworld.com and log in to your EA persona for the 360...
    4) Go to My Media...Scroll down and on the bottom left area you should see three selections, click on My Media...Anything you've sent over should be there.

WARNING: Your EA account reportedly only holds 6 videos and 3 pictures at a time so be aware of that...

5) Once you find your saved pics, click on the first one you want to eventually post to the OFFL boards...Once it comes up, right click on it and save it to your computer desktop or someother area you'll remember on your computer.

6) From here, I open my Photobucket account and upload the pics from my computer to photobucket (photobucket.com)...
    7) Once they are uploaded to photobucket pull the picture up to it's full size (by clicking on it) then right click and hit "properties"...Save the URL address by copying it.
    8) Come to the forums where you want to post the pic and hit the "insert image" icon (square, yellow background with what looks to be mountains on it)...You should get a box at the top of your screen where you'll paste the URL into. Once you past it hit the Okay button and the image's URL will be pasted into your post...Once you save the post or preview it, you'll see your pic in the post.

I hope I didn't skip a step anywhere...Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks to Prinny for adding the steps for posting videos...JHeb

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

that works, thanks JHeb