Posting requirements for next season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by H22APWRD94, Sep 30, 2010.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Posting requirements for next season

Everybody please read and respond that you have read and understand.

I have been very lax on this, and I need to change that. I also need to step up myself. I am going to try and get us a full twelve players by the start of the offseason, and get our Civil War "battles" together for next season. The overall winner of the North vs. South will be receiving 2 extra scholarships for the following season. Because we had so much turnover of players this year, and such a wide spreading of teams, we did not end up with enough games between North and South users. So I am doing a double or nothing situation for the reward. I need some guys to step up with some content, and I will lead the way as best possible. I will always be open to making recommendations for guys that either want to play in other leagues, or that are looking to join the Premier ranks.

As far as minimum posting that needs done, here is what I expect. I will post the weekly schedule as soon after advance as I can. Please post in there when you plan to play against the CPU, and post all scheduling with other users in there also. I will be taking that thread as final say when I need to make a decision. As far as game write-ups are concerned, while I would love to always write a 500-1000 word page turner, I don't always have the time. That is why I created the scores thread. Even if you can't make a huge write-up, at least throw out a brief summary of your game with the score, so we know that you are staying with us on the boards as well as on the console. If anybody has any questions or concerns with this, like I said, this is basically a minimum requirement to even be here at TF. We are a content site that hosts dynasties. The content, moreso than the games actually being played, is why most of us are here. I love reading about other guys games. DManno over at Northwestern has had some good games, and I love reading about them. We need to work at our core here, and build from there. It will make other guys take notice, and look to add you to there league if they have an opening.

Mike

Co-signed
    1. H22
    2. Zikry
    3. Tuco
    4. JDBattleMC
    5. BobJR
    6. OregonGunner
    7. Dmanno
    8. Colemanchu
    9. fordtuff504

2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Posted on the waiting list a couple days ago and would still love to be a part of the league if you in search of new blood. Bobjr should be able to vouch for me as a solid owner (hopefully! lol). Like the way you run things here and would love to have an opportunity to get a team.

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I will get back to you tonight with team availability. Can you PM me your application link?

Mike

4. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Read and acknowledged
    Will update my summary page shortly

5. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Read and acknowledged. Looking forward to defending my title next season.

ooooh, yes I DID just claim the crown.

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Hey, I can up the slider difficulty before bowl season. :D

7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Application link sent via PM. Just lemme know what teams are available and Ill get back to you with my preferences asap. Thanks.

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    This sounds great H22..I will do my best to step it up on some content on here. I am thinking of doing some type of presser's like Sdid does in SH and BFR. Maybe something else I just don't know yet. Hopefully in year 2 Arkansas is better so I feel like doing a recap..lol..jk..

9. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Hey, Bob, I know what you mean with that. It is sometimes very hard to get up a recap after a heartbreaker. I just try and find a bright spot, if there was one. LOL. See Baylor in SH. Tough to find a bright spot sometimes.

Mike

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Anybody else reading this? I need to know that you understand what is expected of us here at TF. If you can't respond to this, I will take it as you do not want to continue in the OD.

Mike

11. OregonGunner

OregonGunner Walk On

read and understood.

12. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Thank you sir.

Mike

13. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

Sorry for the late response H22...Read understand, and completely agree!

14. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Thank you Dmanno. Still waiting on the rest of you guys.

MG, Dick, ckamm1. You guys staying or leaving?

fordtuff and Colemanchu, I will put your names on the list. I know you guys know this. You have both been here long enough to know that expectations set forth by Ryno, Drifter, and that other guy.

15. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

lol, "that other guy" but yeah, read and understood and i cant wait to contribute guys

16. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

Didn't see this until now, sorry. Yes I got it.

17. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Thanks ckamm1. I appreciate it.

18. bdub77

bdub77 JV Waterboy

Read and acknowledge

19. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Read acknowledged etc.

20. gprepp93

gprepp93 Walk On

Read and understood. New guy at Indiana ;)