Postive and Negative of your team

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thegman2.0, Oct 29, 2014.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Tell me Hk what has been your killing your team and help you ?

Something for fun guys (y)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

The hk chiefs just cant covert 3rd downs and we just change oline and qb to help that and still cant and it has hurt us in scoring points this year since being 0-5 now. We had having problems with the kicker as hes missing the kick by miles. The 3rd downs would help us keep offense on the field and move the chains it has been our killer heels and it hurt us I have to put good defense back on field after each 3 and out

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I think if you get a new kicker all will be well.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Idk how it is in r2c. But in HK we regularly have 10-12mph winds. And it REALLY effects kicks

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Oh yeah, I have to aim to the side- do you guys have the slider tweaked at all? I know that can have a huge effect.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

No clue. I know I've missed more FGs this year than the last 5 combined

Plus if there is a kickoff against the wind. They receive the ball on the 10

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Yeah wind is huge this year.

We don't have the slider tweaked, but the lower it goes the far less forgiving that kicking meter gets side to side!

• Like Like x 1
  8. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Turnovers have been helping, but my red zone offense needs to get better. Settling for far too many FGs.

• Like Like x 1
  9. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Positive : my players

Negative: me

• Like Like x 2
  10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Positives: My team is starting to establish an identity. They can run and pass. We are a power Run team with a future Hall of Fame type QB. Le'Veon Bell and Antonio Brown are excellent. My defense is the best in the league at slowing teams down. The LB corps is one of the best in HK.

Negatives: My OT's suck. My LT is the worst in the NFL and RT needs God's favor. My FS is a beast but has stone hands.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  11. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Positive- Defense is much better. My rookies in secondary have 8 or 9 picks through 6 games. My LBs are starting to play like i thought they would when i picked an MLB as my legacy player. If i had to do again, I would take my LT as the legacy player though.

Negatives- The offensive and defensive lines are DII caliber. Casey was getting doubled and nobody else could stay on their feet or get off a block. LBs still are about a step slow to react. WR have limited speed and limited ability to separate. Forcing Mettenberger to throw early-Pick, or hold the ball-sack.

• Like Like x 1