Potential LAC/NOH Trade

Discussion in 'Team Pages' started by Dru50, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I've been discussing this with Bondzai007 offline, but for disclosures sake....I'm making a run at Chris Paul. I'm starting by offering Eric Gordon (22 years old, signed long term for 6 years, 82 OVR, B pot), Eric Bledsoe (21 years old, signed for 2 years with a 2 year team option, 65 OVR, B pot) and my 1st round pick in 2012.

I don't think the CPU will bite, but I'll offer them everything I can aside from Gordon and Griffin together. I think this is fair because by all accounts, Paul is going to not exercise his player option for next year and go to free agency, and while there is zero guarantee he'd stay with my team, it's a lock he's not staying in New Orleans. I'm basically giving up a potential lottery pick (based on my suckage at this game) or two and two young building blocks in the backcourt that are locked up for several years to possibly rent Chris Paul for half a season. I don't think they'd get a better offer out there, but maybe I'm wrong. Others are welcome to try as well.

Bond has told me he is OK with this, and I'll post in here if NOH accepts or counter-offers with something else.