1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Potential OOTP 8 (Baseball Simulation) League... Interest?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Hellisan, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Potential OOTP 8 (Baseball Simulation) League... Interest?

Juggs and I are gonna start up an OOTP baseball league.

This is a stat simulation with no graphics and you don't "Play" it.. (I know most of you will know that, especially if you clicked this... but whatevs)

There are a few options, from going with completely made-up players, to starting in 1975 with real players, to starting in 2008 with real rosters and THEN go with made-up players, etc..

OOTP8 is a completely free download on their website. I will post that type of information later if there is any interest.

PS please don't post that you're interested as a lark. If you really have interest only... thx.

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I'm interested, heard good and bad about ootp would like to try it. I have played baseball mogul.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ok thanks guys... No offense Duggan but we probably wouldn't go through the process of learning how to put this online for three guys... With 2 guys you just share the file... But we'll keep ya in mind in case online is the easier way to work it now...

4. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

I have interest.

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

No problem. I agree.