POTENTIAL SOLUTION FOR DISCONNECTS...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Oct 20, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Gentlemen, our fellow TF league OMFL has made the discovery that if you connect to an unranked game PRIOR to your online league game, play one play from scrimmage following the kickoff, and then quit the unranked game that it has provided a solution the the disconnect issues that people have been having with their online franchise games. I can see how this may work as it resets your online rosters to what they currently should be with the EA servers. So with that said, please adhere to this and do it as a precaution before ALL of your league games. If BOTH teams do this, it may be the fix we are looking for to avoid the roster disconnects. What do you have to lose? DO IT!!! :)

Thanks to Nate and his OMFL crew, maad props where props are due...

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I would like to hear back from anyone who does this and still has disconnects that occur with their league games. Thanks!

P.S. EA has announced that a fix will be implemented with a future updated slated for the end of Oct or early Nov.

3. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

i dont have much experience with it but i just played my first game (diff lg) where my opponent requested to do what you mentioned and we didn't DC. OMG IT WORKS

4. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Colts and I did this last night and he disconnected with 153 left in the 1st half :(

Therefore Im not convinced lol