POTW and Power Rankings and what not....

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Subkontraktor, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

So with week 1 coming to a close, I'd like to see some features. I'll do something, but I don't want to step on toes if someone already had something they wanted to do.

Help me out here... I think we need at least two things:

POTW - Player of the Week for the whole league (and possible NFC and AFC)
    Power Rankings - Might be hard after week 1, but I like to see them sometime (NFC and AFC?)

Other possibilities?

I could see things such as an MVP race. Pro Bowl projections. Probably wait til midseason to start both of these. We could select an MVP and pro bowl rosters at the end of the regular season.

Playoff Pictures would be cool later in the year...

So... who wants to do any of these? And post any other ideas you have. I'll do something, but you guys jump in here and pick what you like if you want to.

2. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Around the league type thing, League leaders, Key Injuries.....just some Ideas, Id love to help out, let me know what I should do.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I know rush is planning on doing player of the week and will let someone else power rankings if they want to, if not, he will do it also.

4. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Areed... I'm not in charge, just brought up the topic...

If it's up to the members of the league... pick what you want and run with it.

I'll do some power rankings if it's needed. I already do them for the real NFL on my site.

If I do power rankings, I'd prefer to keep it to the AFC. I won't be biased to the Chiefs, I know how to respect that. I will though have a better feel for the AFC than the NFC.

If that's not protocol and the usual is to take the opposite conference, that's fine.

5. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Okay, Ill do a League Leaders section