POTW Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Sep 11, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    POTW Week 11

The nod has to go to Fanuzzi last week...what a killer game...Now on to this week's nominees:

Utah State QB Diondre Borel

Borel had a helluva game completing 21/41 for 394 yards and 3 touchdowns in an overtime victory. The Aggies beat SJSU 37-30, and Diondre completed passes to 8 different receivers on the afternoon. Will this be the direction that Coach Frisk goes from now on?

Colorado State Mychal Sisson

Sisson had 10 tackles and 2 sacks in a stellar defensive performance for the Rams. Without his pressure the Rams would have had a more difficult time with the BYU Cougars.

San Diego State QB Ryan Lindley

Lindley is back on this list, even though his team was run over by the TCU Horned Frogs. Rest asure it wasn't for a lack of trying from Ryan, he completed 33 out 64 passes for 414 yards and 2 TDs. Too bad the Aztecs had -30 yards rushing on the afternoon..

Rice QB Nick Fanuzzi

Fanuzzi continues to try and set school records for passing. His performance this afternoon has given the Rice Owls hope for future bowl considerations. Who wouldn't want a high flying offense in their bowl? Nick completed 18/20 for 328 yards and 2 TDs...plus another goose egg in the int column.

UCF QB Rob Calabrese

Calabrese took over for the Knights when potential EVO POTY nominee Brynn Harvey couldn't get it going. The Knight offense turned to their leader and he delivered completing 19/36 for 294 yards and 4 TDs.

BTW if anyone wants to get a sweet pic of what they would consider a POTW nominee, I'd like to add them to this....
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Yeah Borel is my knight in shining armor..........and yet I still almost lost to SJSU! haha
  3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Jul 26, 2009