Power Rankings and Predictions Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, Jun 30, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Power Rankings and Predictions Week 14

1.New England Patriots 11-1 - The Pats are rolling but just went into Oakland and layed and egg so lets see what happens the rest of the way. Home field advantage is up for grabs.

2. Philadelphia Eagles 10-2 I watched the play the 49ers and they were dominant look out for the Eagles.

3. Jacksonville Jaguars 10-2 - Coming of their bigest win of the season looks like the Jags were wrong when they decide their season was over a few weeks ago against the Colts

4. New Orleans Saints 10-2 - Taking so much time away from the league due to work looks like it has hurt the Saints but he will be ready by playoff time.

5. Oakland Raiders 10-2 - After a big loss to the Titans in which they blew a 21 point lead the Raiders came out and played maybe their best game all around against the perviously undefeated Patriots. SO maybe that loss was just what they needed.

6. Arizona Cardinals 8-4 - After taking oiver last season the cards have been on a roll and look to battle it out with the Rams the rest of the way.

7. Indianapolis Colts 8-4- After a big win a few weeks ago against the Jags I thought this team would go on a roll but they have been sputtering of late.

8. Dallas Cowboys 8-4 The cowboys control their own destiny so if they wanna win that wild card spot they gotta keep playing at the top of their game.

9. Washington Redskins 8-4 - Big loss last week to the bucs hurt Jeremy's bid for maybe another OMFL title but never count the 2 time champ out.

10. Tennessee Titans 7-5 - This guy doesnt show up to play till he is 1-4 and after a big win against Oakland its been gravy for the Titans.

1. MIN@DET- Detroit is playing a sub so look for an easy win.

2.CLE@SEA- This guy will be a force in madden 11.

3. GB@ATL- Jethro has not been able to use all that talent to translate into wins look for Bruce to shut him down early and often.

4.ARI@DAL- Maybe a first round playoff preview but look for the cards and mason to take this game over.

5.NE@NYJ- GAme already played pats won.

6.DEN@BUF- The broncos have no owner and that is surprising because if how much talent is on that team look for the bills to cruise.

7.GOW TEN@IND- The titans just beat the colts and here they meet again with the same result.

8. PIT@BAL- The afc north is still up for grabs lets just see which teams lap it falls into.

9. KC@OAK- This is the Chiefs first meeting with the raiders and it should be a shootout with the chiefs stunning the Raiders.

10. TB@NO- The bucs are coming off their best win of the season against the redskins but I still think the saints will win.

11. SD@CHI- The chargers still have a chance to make the playoffs they need a win here very bad.

12. WAS@PHI- I would like to see Jeremy get a win here if not his hopes of the playoffs are very slim.

13. NYG@MIA- With Pepperlink moving over to the Giants I see a bright future but right now he is getting use to a new team.

14. SF@STL- This is the 49ers last chance to get back in the playoff race after back to back sim losses to sub par teams.

15. HOU@CNI- WHen Felix gets going this team is almost unbeatable.

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

You know it Joe, dont think you were here last season but just the same last season...
    6 games left and in 4th place in the AFC south, 3 games behind the colts.... won out and won the divison..... just to face the colts again in the first week of the playoffs and needless to say, colts got there payback....

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

oh yeah joe, forgot to say... the whole OMFL needs a lose to the titans! Come playoff time, if your chips are down, just lose to me and youll be winning again soon.... next season!

4. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

I was here last season I know u did the same thing

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Big game this week Colts/Titans. There's gonna be 3 teams from the AFC South make the playoffs....gonna be interesting to see who will be sitting at home come playoff time.