1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Power Rankings and Weekly Recap???

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by rushers24, Nov 23, 2010.

1. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I was just wondering if anyone was planning on doing a weekly recap and/or power rankings for our league? I did the power rankings last season, and all I did was take the teams with the best records and the highest points for, and came up with a list from 1 to 10. There are other ways to do it though.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Kellers power rankings for week 1/2

1. Rush - Cowboys
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Everyone else.

Seriously someone beat Rush. He's not been beaten yet. Sure great for him, but annoying for me, haha. I thought the Jets had him but looks like it didn't turn out too well. Whos got the next shot at him?

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I don't play Rush all year so don't look at me lol I wonder how he would do with a different team tho besides the Cowboys, or is it just some magic he has with the Cowboys, I dunno, no offense Rush I just don't know you at all so dunno if it is just some magic with them

4. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

yeah, dont play madden while sick....not a good combo...