Power Rankings Updated v.5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Jul 25, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

We have a new number 1

UTEP takes over the top spot
    Tulane jumps to 2 despite the loss to UTEP
    Wyoming is falling...down to 3
    Kent State breaks into the Top 4
    BG drops (and may continue to sink)
    IDLE UNLV and WKU jump up while....
    Rice falls with a loss to Tulsa
    Goose is back in the top 10 and climbing

Debate....GO!

2. TJM

TJM Walk On

Love jumping spots when my team loses. Sort of like ND and OSU IRL.

We got a close run and its good to see everyone starting to get some Ws. Cant wait to see how our offseason looks. I am sort of wanting to stay at Tulane for the long haul, but who knows.

I'm pumped to see how our recruits rate out, even though I have a young team, I bet a lot of my recruits will be finding themselves in starting or getting significant playing time (I also promised the world to my recruits which was a mistake).

3. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

No love for North Texas again.
    And unlike you T as soon as. My contract is up I'm outta here unless I get fired first!

4. TJM

TJM Walk On

Well my job security is not so hot right now either. No idea why as Tulane hasnt had a winning season in years (2 wins last year) and I am meeting my goals, yet my percent is really not where it should be. I wish they would treat me like JoePa.

I'll bring you on as my D Coordinator plague. Is that possible in this game? For 1 person to be head or o coordinator and another person d coordinator where you each control your respective sides? If not it should be.

5. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

wow, #5 huh? a MAC team sitting at 4-4 with a horrid schedule.

I'm not sure what's more impressive, a) that you literally lost to powerhouse Idaho by 38pts, b) that you "handedly" defeated the threatening FCS program by a whole 9pts, or c) the three outstanding losses to the almighty football trifecta of Miami (OH), Western Michigan, and Temple.

What a resume!

Meanwhile, Wyoming sits at #3?! because of one win and in the face of 2 losses, one an utter beatdown, from users and 2 FCS wins.

You are terrible. Embarassing. You are an embarassment to this league, your family, and this nation.
    Well maybe not the nation. Hard to embarass yourself in light of congress this days.

• Like Like x 2
  6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I like it...some debate finally. suck it heath, update your special content once in a while and we will see what we can do.

also, you beat an FCS, a horrible hawaii team and wyoming...thats it.

7. vatechhokie01

and dismantled an FCS school (which anything less should be an embarassment), lost to Wisconsin at wisconsin on the last play of the game and to a nevada team ranked a B+ at their place. i was not defending myself btw, just how terrible you are. but take note...WV sucks. and you literally have TERRIBLE losses, and the only common ground we have? yea, i destroyed my FCS team and mormon. you didn't. and you lost by 38 to Idaho. And you lost to 3 teams that would go 0-8 in the MWC. you suck. i do too. but i suck a little less than you. terrible.

8. vatechhokie01

and mormon (clearly) sucks worse than both of us. your entire rankings is built around 1 big win: nebraska, WV, etc. That system is broke. As is your wife for marrying you.

9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

agree with some of your points, that being said. I didnt play my FCS game so that should be thrown out. Also, my wife is lucky to have me. Yes, Wyoming is overranked, but did beat the #11 team in the country. So, when you are above .500 and others arent, You get some le-way.

Also, I beat my rival .... you got smoked. Eat it

Love you

10. vatechhokie01

maybe the worst material you've ever posted.

11. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

You two need to get a room.

How about me? I have been at #12 for two weeks now AND TJM just offered me a D coord job at Tulane???

Can it get any worse?

12. Goose

Goose Walk On

You obviously don't know about the lake house they bought together. They both go to be alone with each other for 3 months during the winter. The only thing to keep them warm is the sweat from their naked bodies. oops I may have said too much.

13. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

think brokeback mountain without the pesky sheep or cowboy pleasantries

• Like Like x 1
  14. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

My only debate is do I NOT EVEN belong at the bottom of the power rankings??? I know I've been out of town and lost 2 straight (simmed game against Troy....and Plague used his "go to MONEY" play to beat my autopilot team with 3 minutes left ;)...but come on! The Ragin' Cajuns are pissed!

• Like Like x 1
  15. vatechhokie01

i like this thread. not as much as i like the way mullen takes the back of his fingernails and softly rubs my lower back hair... but i do like it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Goose

Goose Walk On

Lmfao.

17. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I can make a lion purr with that move through the back hair