Power Rankings Week 1

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by AWinkler02, Oct 28, 2013.

1. AWinkler02

AWinkler02 Walk On

1.)
    1065.gif
    Washington starting the season with a bang dismantling the the Philadelphia Eagles 37-7. We knew coming into the season that Washington was one of the favorites to go all the way under Rulah's ownership. Redskins first game was a definitive answer to all the critics, especially for the defense which was questioned if they could hold up. They were able to take the ball away from the Eagles 7 times, yes I repeat 7 times. All the other teams better be careful, it may not be their offense they need to game plan for.
    2.)
    chicago_bears_helmet-9080.png

I believe coming into this season that the Chicago Bears are one of the most balanced teams in the RSFL. Chicago was able to take down a formidable Cincinnati team with the score of 28-17. It was basically a one man show for the Bears for the guy by the name of Matt Forte. He was able to put together a total of 216 yards from scrimmage, 116 yards rushing and 100 yards receiving. I know one thing Forte is the man to land in your fantasy leagues. Not only are they a defensive threat this year but watch out for this high octane offense.
    3.)
    denver-broncos-helmet-logo-7-primary.jpg

Now we all know if you have a guy by the name of Peyton Manning on your team, you have a shot at the Super Bowl. Not only that they were able to find a rushing threat by the name of NO-Show, excuse me Knowshon Moreno. The man finally decided to step up and put together 131 yards rushing with a touchdown and 31 more yards receiving. Helping Manning and Co. defeat the Ravens 31-24. If Broncos are able to stay balanced and not get to pass heavy we are looking at a very dangerous team this year.
    4.)
    miamidolphins_helmet.jpg

Defending Champion of RSFL Miami Dolphins were able to put together a very big win in the hostile environment of Cleveland, with the score of 29-21. Now some critics are giving me some hassle of why I don't have the Super Bowl Champs at number 1. My explanation is that the talent still doesn't seem to compare to some of the other teams. I really don't know how owner AwaLL does it. I could only imagine if he were able to control another team. Everyone knows that this Miami team is very dangerous, so dangerous that they have a target on their back. Lets see if Mr. Awall is able to prove me wrong once again!
    5.)
    ChargersLogo.png

San Diego came firing out of the gates putting up 38 points and defeating the Texans in week 1. We got quite a surprise from one man who seems to revitalized his career, he goes by the name of Ryan Mathews. He was able to put up 159 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns against a very good defense. Since J.J Watt has entered the league I don't know another tailback to be able to do that against the Texans. This is one of my sleeper teams on the year. It looks like the Chargers were able to land themselves a great owner.
    6.)
    Atlanta-Falcons-Logo.jpg

With an offense like the Falcons and an owner like Jay, this team is built for success. Beating the Saints alone in the Superdome is tough especially for Matt Ryan, let alone by two scores. There is still a huge question marks for this Falcons team. Can they win in the playoffs? Can they finish instead of just starting out strong? We will have to wait and see.
    7.)
    zyonqxgrkih3ip5njo4mfjrko.gif

I love to see a rookie quarterback win against Bill Belichick and the Patriots. Not an easy task to do but E.J. Manuel was able to just that. Now he didn't throw much but when he did, he was efficient. They were able to find a heavy rushing attack with a total of 173 rushing yards, mainly behind C.J. Spiller. Man what's up with the two lettered names? I like the Buffalo Bills to make a push for the playoffs maybe even further. Another one of my underdog teams!
    8.)
    Colts_logo.gif

The Colts were able to put together a very impressive win against the Oakland Raiders. Not behind Andrew Luck but behind their newly addition of Trent Richardson and some tough defense. Richardson showed that he could play under a new team with a big 148 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns. Time of Possession didn't mean squat this game as Raiders controlled the ball for most of the game but that didn't stop the Colts from putting up 28 points and holding the Raiders to just 10. Colts are dangerous with the balance of their offense and if their D can play like that every game then teams better look out.
    9.)
    new_york_jets_helmet_rightface.png

Look out everyone it's Geno Smith. Another rookie quarterback able to put up a win in his first career game. Not only did this rookie win his first game but he was able to put up 391 total yards and 4 total touchdowns. Plus the Jets were able to shut their critics up about saying they had no offense as they put up 48 points, the highest among the league of Week 1. I think we may be looking at our early Rookie of the Year right here.
    10.)
    996.gif

Now we can't forget about the most dangerous defense in the league. The Seahawks were able to do it again with defense and behind the thing they call Beast Mode. He was able to turn Beast Mode on again putting up 130 yard with 4 yes 4 touchdowns. Some tailbacks have that many touchdowns at the halfway mark. We all know the Seachickens are dangerous and also another team with a target on it's back with all that talk from Richard Sherman. But can the man back it up starting the season with 2 interceptions. God I hate him.

On the Border
    Detroit Lions
    Green Bay Packers
    Cleveland Browns

• Like Like x 4
  2. AWinkler02

AWinkler02 Walk On

I could only attach 10 items fellas so sorry for the on the border teams!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Use this website to "insert photos" by copying the url of the picture.

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/teclemson53/

Its quicker, easier, and looks better.

• Like Like x 3
  4. AWinkler02

AWinkler02 Walk On

5. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

You can also use imgur.com, that way you aren't leeching off of someone's web space.

6. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Hes a member of TSO who made it for content like this.

7. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Oh awesome. Nevermind then! Carry on.