Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oct 8, 2009

Please email me your ratings by noon tomorrow so I can get them to Winuvas for his show.

Email is powerrankings.omfl@hotmail.com.

Please have your rankings reflect all the games through Week 5, and Week 5 only.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oct 8, 2009
    These power rankings will be done up on my pick em show for week 6 if they are in time. If not, I can do a separate podcast involving all 32 teams in the rankings. No rush.
  3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    sending mine NOW!
  4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oct 8, 2009
    Sent mine just now.
  5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oct 8, 2009
    Votes are in. Here are week 6 Power Rankings compiled by SDunlap.

T1. Colts - They seemed back in #1 form last week in dismantling the Titans.
    T1. Vikings - Have been rising in the rankings every week. Can they assume sole control of first place next week?
    3. Giants - Just an offensive juggernaut. Jonathan Stewart is a star.
    4. Chargers - Really flying under the radar. . .who knows how!
    5. Patriots - Opening day loss is an afterthought now.
    T6. Texans - Squeaked out a tough road win in Arizona.
    T6. Saints - Last week was a tune up for a big home test this week against the G-Men.
    8. Cowboys - We'll find out about the Cowboys the next three weeks (Falcons, Seahawks, Eagles)
    9. Bills - Voters are putting a lot of weight on that one ugly loss.
    10. Falcons - Fourth in the OMFL in points allowed (88).
    11. Bengals - The Bungles can make a statement with a win againt Houston.
    12. Eagles - Only team to dent the Saints so far.
    13. Raiders - Will this overacheiving finally stop?
    14. Packers - Put up 34 against the Vikes. Wasn't enough.
    15. Steelers - Seems like they are on autopilot. When will the defending champs wake up?
    T16. Titans - This rough schedule is catching up to them.
    T16. Panthers - Should get a good read on this team after this week's home date with the Bills.
    T16. Rams - New ownership is faltering. Good news...they have the Jags (1-4) and Lions (0-5) in the next three weeks.
    19. Redskins - Allowing too many points to compete in a high flying division.
    T20. Broncos - 2-0 start seems so long ago.
    T20. Cardinals - How do you go 1-3 and find yourself only one game out of first place? You play in the NFC West that's how!
    22. 49ers - The OMFL power rankings staff thinks Frank Gore needs to be utilized more.
    23. Seahawks - Hasselbeck with 3 TDS finally looking on the same page with Housh.
    24. Jaguars - Maurice Jones-Drew has recovered from that injury nicely...150 all purpose yards last week.
    25. Bears - Not looking like that defense of old.
    26. Chiefs - Next up, Redskins and Chargers. Not the soft landing this struggling team was looking for.
    27. Browns - Allowing an AFC high 205 points.
    28. Jets - First win has Jet Nation quiet. . .for one week atleast.
    29. Lions - We keep seeing improvement on the field, but they need to start picking up some wins.
    30. Buccaneers - Might have to wait until Week 10 (vs. Dolphetins) for a winable game.
    31. Dolphins - Maybe the should start letting Ricky Williams under center. Certainly couldn't hurt.
    32. Ravens - What a fall for this proud franchise. Not only are they at rock bottom, their owner has gone on a temporary (?) hiatus.