Power Rankings: Week 7

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by PAgamer07, Nov 30, 2010.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    Rank Team Overall Record Conference Record Notes
    1 [​IMG] 6-0 4-0 Surprised to see Clemson at #1? I think they deserve it. A larger body of work so far than Ohio State and Miami. Add to that a big win over Alabama and the Tigers look for real. Their win over Alabama showed their heart as they scored 24 second half points to pull out the victory. QB Tajh Boyd is currently 2nd in NCAA in passing yards and already has 12 TD passes. If he wants to keep this up, he needs to cut down on his interceptions.
    2 [​IMG] 5-0 3-0 I was tempted to put the Canes #1 after their win over defending National Champs Florida. Clemson has that extra game edge right now. Next week's game against FSU looms large. If the Canes win this one, they vault to #1 in our polls.
    3 [​IMG] 4-0 1-0 Ohio State is blowing out everybody so far. But their only meaningful opponent has been Iowa. The Big Ten right now looks to be an inferior conference. They face a tough test in a few weeks against the Spartans, but if they win that one they could go undefeated. QB Kenny Guiton has been impressive with a 12:2 TD to INT ratio.
    4 [​IMG] 5-1 3-0 Our first 1 loss team is the Florida Gators. They were humbled against Miami, and Im sure the Canes coaches were reminded all offseason by Florida themselves that they are National Champs. Ultimate bulletin board material. It's highly possible they move back into the National Championship discussion as they face a pretty soft schedule outside of two games: Florida State and LSU.
    5 [​IMG] 5-1 2-0 The Spartans have passed two big tests, but like Texas below them, squandered a golden opporunity against a poor USF team. We'll see what they are made of soon enough as they face the undefeated Ohio State Buckeyes. This wins with an explosive offense. A top 5 QB in Joe Boisture and a Top 5 HB in Nick Hill make this team fun to watch.
    6 [​IMG] 4-1 1-1 The Longhorns started out good, but then suffered a huge upset against a mediocre at best Missouri team. They redeemed themselves this week with a huge OT win over Oklahoma. Giving them another Red River Rivalry win. The team is still searching for an identity, and offensively they still havent started clicking.
    7 [​IMG] 5-1 3-1 Florida State also suffered a tough CPU loss, this one to Virginia Tech. The ACC though is probably the best conference right now in football and they round out the final user team. Unfortunately for them, it's hard to see how talented they are. They still have user games remaining against: Miami, Florida and Clemson. We'll see how good this team is in a few weeks.
    8 [​IMG] 3-2 2-0 Nebraska is the first of our 2 loss teams, however they have the advantage of still being undefeated in conference. I have a feeling that changes in Week 9 as they face a tough Oklahoma team who will certainly be looking to redeem their loss to Texas.
    9 [​IMG] 3-2 2-1 The Crimson Tide have 2 losses and things are starting to get worrisome in Alabama. Thankfully there isn't a user team in Auburn, but if there was? The recruiting could be hurt too. The loss to Clemson was understandable. They are a good squad. But Georgia blew them out. I dont know how to explain a 26 point loss against them, and Im sure their coach cant either.
    10 [​IMG] 3-2 2-1 The Sooners are having a rough go of it. They lost the Red River Rivalry to Texas, and earlier in the season suffered a loss to Florida. They can salvage their season though by running the table, including a win over Nebraska.
    11 [​IMG] 2-4 1-1 Big Blue is the big stinkā€¦ 4 losses already? Wow. They have some work to do and need to win all of their remaining games to be bowl elligible. Even bigger though is the potential loss of prestige if they can't finish well in the polls. They lost to two rivals already: Michigan State and Notre Dame. They have one left. Ohio State. A win and the season is salvaged. A loss, and expect firebigsugeknight.com to be born.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Nicely done Pa....I wouldn't put OSU at #3 though. :)

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Georgia flat out beat me...in every aspect...they are a good team, CPU losses can't be avoided forever. Hopefully I'm still in the running for the SEC at least.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Awesome!

Anyway, I don't think I deserve #3 even...pretty inconsistent my offense is.:) Also, I don't think the website for UM will be firebigsugeknight.com, it will be bringbackjello.com

LOL

• Like Like x 1
  5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Great work Pags!

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

HA

7. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Looks good, but let me state this the Cornhuskers will beat the Sooners in Week 9, write it down!

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Awesome content PA, looks good. I like where my teams at haha.

9. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    The Wolverines will rebound. And just like Lebron we are taking note of all the negativity and will use it fuel us.

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Good, because I hate Lebron James more than I hate Michigan.

11. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Haha Nice suge

12. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

It is my goal in life to keep the wolverines in the basement. Signed Mark Dantonio

13. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Nice job. I would have Ohio St at #1, Clemson #2, and Miami #3. The Buckeyes and Canes have been pulling in :5stars: recruits who are starting to contribute. The Tigers have been pulling rabbits out of their hats so far this season lol!

14. PAgamer07

Buckeyes haven't played anyone yet this year ;) I almost put Miami #1, but you had 1 more W than they did.

15. PAgamer07

So tables are looking a lot better, would there have been a way for me to resize the above and get it all in one post?

16. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    It defaults to show 10, but in the drop down in the upper right, the user can change that to see it all.

17. PAgamer07

I meant Horizontally ;)

18. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

You still have to scroll up and down to view all the cotent, regardless of your show entry value. If you take a look at the last column, its pushing the justification out wide. Is there a way to word wrap this for a single page view, at least for the margins?

19. PAgamer07

Yeah what he said.. I dont know all the 'puter mumbo jumbo..

20. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Not sure how to get them to word wrap.