Power Rankings (Y3) Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jan 21, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]
    1.[​IMG] USC comes in at #1 with big wins over 2 top 25 teams in Georgia and Ohio State. The Trojans looked focused and anxious to get their grasp of the Pac-10 back. A good head start and a great team to get the job done. Look for USC to continue their reign of terror in the BfR land.​
    2.[​IMG] Mike is back and looking for another shot at the boys from Southern California. He has the backfield to compete and with AJ Derby getting better every week this team has the potential to contend for the Big Ten title. Iowa comes in 3-0 with wins over rival Iowa State, Oregon and Nebraska.​
    3.[​IMG] After a dismal year, fans around Happy Valley are optimistic. Their beloved Nittany Lions have started out of the gates hot. 2 wins over less than average teams but a big win over a tough Pac-10 Oregon State places them in at #3 in our power rankings.​
    4.[​IMG] The Buckeyes stumble in 2-1 with their only loss stemming from #1 USC. The question surrounding these Bucks are, contenders or pretenders? A win over Toledo in week 1 cannot help but a thrashing over in-state Cincinnati bulks them up.​
    5.[​IMG] The era without John Clay has begun. Doesn't matter apparently. Insert James White and Montell Ball and the Badgers are off and rolling. A huge win over the Trees in the conference challenge but they faltered without their HC last week against Arkansas.​
    6.[​IMG] The Cardinal have what might be the best QB in the nation, Andrew Luck. The transfer of Kenjon Barner has everybody in Palo Alto talking. The loss to Wisconsin set them back a bit but not much. Look for this team to contend for the Pac-10 title.​
    7.[​IMG] The man with the master plan. In year 3, Coach Diddy is doing it big. Starting off 3-0 with wins over Notre Dame, Washington and Tennessee. Boiler up, right?! The boys in black and gold say they are ready to make a splash in Big Ten play.​
    8.[​IMG] After wrecking havoc last year, the Big Blue hit a speed bump in week 1 of this year. That is the only reason they have fallen from the top. Wins over Notre Dame and Cal have them at #8. The loss to Eastern Michigan which shocked the world will drive them to success.​
    9.[​IMG] Cal is trying to get back on track. The Golden Bears clawed away at Indiana and West Virginia. They suffered a minor set-back against Michigan but losing by 3 to a good team is not bad. Are they back and ready to compete?​
    10.[​IMG] The Beavers have Corvallis buzzing. A drubbing over BYU and a good win against a good coach at Arizona State had them sitting pretty. However, they had to face off with the mighty Big Ten. The Beavers bit the dust against Penn State which dropped them to 2-1. Great start though for a great coach!​
    11.[​IMG] The team with a thousand uniforms comes in at 1-2. We can't judge this squad properly because 1 game was a sim and the other against the CPU(ASU). A loss to Iowa in triple OT, gives them some hope. Can LaMichael make some magic?​
    12.[​IMG] The Sun Devils come in at 1-2. A win over the much hated Illini had them prepared but they fell against Oregon State. We can't judge how good this team is because their next game was played without the HC. Look for the Sun Devils to get it poppin' very soon.​

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Great stuff. Andrew luck is not playing well for me thisnyear though

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Great write-up CA. Oregon may be 1-2, but we look good losing! My choice of yellow helmets, black jersey, yellow pants and white shoes against ASU didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but at least it lead to a win against ASU!

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Good stuff. Mich has 2 byes to get the offense rolling again after sputtering to start the season.

5. controllerabuser

Yeah, I just saw your last game stats.. What's goin' on? Afraid to make a mistake?

6. controllerabuser

Please let what happened against EMU, happen to tOSU ;)

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

He overthrows and floats passes a lot more than last season .... But I dnt have the receivers I had last season either. My top 3 wr graduated

8. controllerabuser

Tell that to this guy LOL

[​IMG]

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Haha I'm no Peyton manning.

10. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

LOL. Good ole BK just minding his own business trying to fly under the radar without directing attention to Lucks early struggles, and CA just has to come in and do this....

[​IMG]

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Lol hilarious

12. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

No attention please we are dealing in fool's gold so far! good work as usual CA

13. controllerabuser

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

15. controllerabuser

lol

16. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads: