Power Rankings (Y5)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Mar 16, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]

2. controllerabuser

Week 8 Power Rankings
    Michigan is winning, duh! But there are many teams still in the mix.
    1. [​IMG] -Right now all they do is, "win, win, win no matter what!" as T-Pain once said. The Wolverines started out hot and have continued to keep that going. With 2 wins over user teams and a 4-0 record against 4 top 25 teams, you could say they've earned the right to sit on the throne. A lot of people are waiting in line though to dethrone them.
    2. [​IMG] -Mike's Hawkeyes have done something they are unaccustomed to doing, scoring the most points so far in the Big Ten. AJ Derby leads this team by not turning the ball over and has been able to throw touchdown passes. Marcus Coker is a beast of a man with an average of 7.7 yards per carry and 11 touchdowns. They travel to Ann Arbor in a week to face the Wolverines.
    3. [​IMG] -Tuco's Trojans come in at #3. I will admit when I am wrong and I was wrong about the Trojans as they shut me up! Their defense is legit as can be. Through 6 games they've only allowed 69 points. That is nasty. Their only blemish to date was a mishap against the #10 Oklahoma Sooners. They sure get after it on defense, J. Calhoun leads the team with 6 interceptions while M. Cutler has 6 sacks through 6 games.
    4. [​IMG] -Ricky Bobby shat in his pants after his Nittany Lions were ambushed by the Oregon State Beavers back in Week 2. He thought his season was in shambles. The team didn't think so as they have been on a 4 game win streak including a win over, I, in the Shoe. Since Bob took my advice and changed A. Kenney's number from a stupid 51 to #5 he has been on a rampage. Kenney is a disaster to cover with 31 receptions for 758 yards and has 5 touchdowns.
    5. [​IMG] -Nobody knows how this kid wins but dammit he does it! In style too! He says he has a horshoe stuck up his ass but we here at the BfR News compound think he has downloaded cheat codes. Tied with USC, they meet in Eugene which could decide the Pac 10 title. An unmanned Stanford awaits as well as their much hated rival, Oregon State.
    6. [​IMG] -I went off the top 25 polls to decide these rankings and this is where the Buckeyes landed. I think this team is so talented that they forgot they had to play in order to win. Coming into this week with 3 losses wasn't something the Buckeye nation had imagined. However, the season isn't over and we still have a chance to spoil Radio's Michigan Wolverines' season! What could be better?
    7. [​IMG] -The Beavs came into their 2nd season under head coach, MG. Many did not know what to expect. A loss at the hands of Boise State(who could end up undefeated thanks to MG!) put them in the hole. They came right out and redeemed themselves by knocking off the Nittany Lions in Happy Valley! They were on cloud nine. They forgot one thing, they had to play the next week. After a loss to UCLA in OT, the Beavers are back on track with 2 straight wins and face the #8 USC Trojans this week. Can they do the unthinkable?
    8. [​IMG] -Can I skip this one? Do I really have to talk about this guy's team? Ugh! The LBJ hater has had an up and down season and many are wondering when this coach will come to. With wins over Diddy and Frisk but losses against Tuco and NRG the Cal fans are wondering where do they go from here?
    9. [​IMG] -Not much is known about the Spartan's new head coach. We all know according to Frisk, that Zik's connection sucks but that doesn't help us. MSU has come into week 8, average. They score more points than they give up but only by a touchdown. MSU has been disappointed by their QB in Joe Boisture so far. They have a chance to put the Ohio State's season under ground and travel to Happy Valley later in the year to take on Bobby's Lions.
    10. [​IMG] -After some great season put together by El Diddy, this season hasn't measured up as much as he thought it would. He still over performs and we are all awaiting for him to get the players he deserves. One thing is known, he has a wide receiver that has a main goal of "shitting" on people, we don't know if that is a literal term or what at least we hope not.
    11. [​IMG] -I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news about this team is they've scored the second most points in the Pac 10. The bad thing is they've given up the most points in the Pac 10. Frisk just has to get these guys to play some defense and this team could turn things around. At 3-3, they don't have much of a chance to win the Pac but things are looking bright for this squad in the near future.
    12. [​IMG] -Where oh where has our coach gone!?!? That is what is being sung in Palo Alto. One player was quoted as saying, "the dude just up and left." Where is the coach? He is M.I.A. and his team is suffering from it. Sitting at 1-5 it is hard to imagine this team was made up of the likes of Andrew Luck and Kenjon Barner(a gift), just a few short years ago.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Nicely done CA

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

lol the Ducks never get any love...it's okay though, we would rather be lucky than good :D

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Nice work

6. controllerabuser

You want a hug? LOL

7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Nicely done CA. Good job.

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Focus focus!! I'll show u focus

9. controllerabuser

Mr. Miyagi says FOCUSSSSS
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Nice job, I was unaware that USC was spouting off

12. controllerabuser

Lol it was a joke from the past couple years and you calling the Big Ten out in the BfR chat

13. controllerabuser

Week 8 power rankings are updated.

14. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

great work

15. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

lol great work CA...it was a very entertaining read!

16. controllerabuser

Thank you NRG, that's what I tried to do!

17. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  18. controllerabuser

Please.... no!

19. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

• Like Like x 1
  20. controllerabuser

Great job Bobby! Great advertisements and nice one by Mr. Sheen!