Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Dec 16, 2010.
My Top 3 Power Rankings
1. Dallas Cowboys (8-0) -- The Boys continue with their top spot in the rankings with the leagues leading rusher leading the way. The streak is still alive and strong at 27 games!
2. Buffalo Bills (6-1) -- After a early 0 -1 start loss to the Cowboys, the Bills have found themselves with 6 straight wins. The team is very young, but I like the talent on both sides of the ball. Lots of pvp games coming, we'll see how long they can stay at number 2
3. Atlanta Falcons (6-1) -- Only pvp loss was to the Cowboys. The Falcons have the leading QB, WR, and TE in the league. There's much to like about this team.
Don't look now but the Raiders are 4-3 and clawing their way back into the thick of the playoffs race. Just sayin...
My top 5:
1. Cowboys - Again, until they're beaten, no matter how close the games are, they're number 1.
2. Falcons - Explosive offense hitting their prime years - dangerous team for the duration of our league, I assure you that.
3. Browns - Nutter has this team going in the right direction. If not for the patch to catch him off guard in a loss to the Texans, he's maybe undefeated still.
4. Bills - I'm not going to toot my own horn.
5. Eagles - Lost barely in shootout with Bills, hung tough with Cowboys - Its a wildcard team because of the Cowboys but they can easily make a run.
Titans have a fairly clear path to the division title
That's because your in the AFC South and your the only user controlled team. I would hope you win that division.
Hopefully we can rectify that.
problem is that i have not won a single user game since joining this site...lol (opposite of u). i've been pretty competitive though
just keep fighting man, it'll come.
Nice to see my entire d-line make the pro bowl list.
this isn't a final pro bowl list I hope
Its not - think of it like pro bowl voting up to this point.
Separate names with a comma.