Power Rankings

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Just looking to create a little buzz since I haven't had time to do Swami Sez lately...

1. [​IMG] - 12-1 - Always consistent, just 1 loss in a very close game - should be tough to beat come playoff time.

2. [​IMG] - 12-1 - Finally Johud is living up to the expectations. Maybe its that he finally has his QB (though he's a rookie) or maybe its the arrival of Miles Austin. Either way, this team is going deep in the playoffs.

3. [​IMG] - 10-2 - Knocked me off my high horse, despite the worst of circumstances for me. Should be a contender this year and next year if the defense holds up.

4. [​IMG] - 10-2 - I didn't get the chance to play them but all indications are this team is locked and loaded for a big playoff run.

5. [​IMG] - 9-4 - Four losses doesn't mean much in the NFC. This team wiped the floor with the 10-2 49ers, which is why I haven't mentioned them yet. This is a team thats getting older but they've still got it this year.

6. [​IMG] - 9-3 - Same thing applies here. Struggled early on but are finally hitting their stride. Beat the top ranked Cowboys in a close game so that has to count for something. They can beat anyone if they protect the ball.

7. [​IMG] - 10-2 - Took a schalacking from the Giants but this was my sort of under the radar NFC team this year that I'd predicted to finally take a stab at a championship run so I will stick with them. Very balanced offensively and can play defense with the best of them, headed up by P. Willis.

8. [​IMG] - 9-4 - The Munchie Cosh's have had a tough go in the very competitive AFC West but they are as dangerous as they come offensively and much like the Falcons if they can stay out of their own way, they will compete.

9. [​IMG] - 10-3 - Sort of an under the radar team, flying solo in their division for much of the year. I'd like to know their PvP record but with Peyton Manning at the helm and a very good young RB, this team will finally make some noise now that they are reasonably healthy whereas last year they were devastated by injury.

10. [​IMG] - 10-2 - This years Packers. Plenty of talent, obviously I have a good track record, but with Spiller done for the year and now Posluszny as well, its hard to really like this squad over any of the top teams right now. Always a chance, 2 rings prove that, but certainly will be the toughest road to a championship yet.

2. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I had to guess which team you were talking about bc the pictures are not showing up for me.

3. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

me either

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

@Keller

Images don't work for some reason.

5. Keller

The website is funny or something - they're working for me?

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

working for me too

7. Mike

Mike Walk On

@Keller

Where the Bears at?

8. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Your images can suck my balls too.

(I can't see them either)

9. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Not working for me unless I go directly to the link, sometimes sites make it so you cant use their images.

10. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

I right clicked, saved image url, went to the url, and now I can see the Cowboy's logo. Somehow the picture isn't downloading from the thread seems to me. Once it downloaded from the original URL it was in place to show it's face in the thread also.

11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

2 user games left if i win out i still get the 1st rd bye...

12. Keller

I fixed the images so they will hopefully appear for everyone now - sorry about that guys.