1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Practice vs 4-2-5

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Dru50, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Practice vs 4-2-5

Does anyone know of a team that uses the 4-2-5 as their default playbook?

I want to do some practicing since I really struggle vs that look in the passing game, but since practice seems to always default to the teams default defensive playbook regardless of what the sim settings are I can't figure out how to set up a practice session vs this defense.

Thanks in advance.

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

TCU uses it Dru

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

You could also just practice against a real person...

Would be easier, and you'd get a lot more out of it..

4. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

You can practice against me in a couple weeks Dru. If you can't play very well against the 4-2-5 then I would predict a 0 - 0 game.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

When I get back in town we can play a match or two online. I'm also looking to improve my performance against users and I need to beat FSU this year in C2C. I'm no expert on 4-2-5 but I did use it in a few leagues last year.

6. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Hey Dru if you ever wanna have a fun game against me im up for it, I wanna try using a 3-4 next year so i could use the defensive practice. Add my gamertag wellar21