Pre-Dynasty Creation Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HarkTheSound, Jul 5, 2012.

1. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Hey guys.

Figured I'd start a thread for everyone to post in, maybe catch up on what's been goin on since we last talked and whatnot, what expectations you have for the game, what you're excited about, talk some trash and all that.

It's also an outlet for the new guys to introduce themselves if they want to. We have 8 guys from last year's dynasty back so we pretty much returned the nucleus of a group that was formed way back in NCAA 10/11. I'd like to get a better idea of what the new bloods are like.

So if you wanna post something, do it in here and then we'll start our season discussion threads once the dynasty officially starts about a week or so after the game comes out. Lookin forward to a fun year with you guys. My goal is for us to finish 8-10 seasons in dynasty this year! The more the better so if we go farther than that, awesome.

2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

To kick off the new dynasty season, I figured I'd throw this gem up here....remember this hskr8128 ?

Note: This was by the CPU last year. :eek::doodie::p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    chopper393, are you going to continue your awesome weekly preview threads like you did last year? Those were the best.

4. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

Ya I am-they are fun to do and I feel they make the dynasty more in depth. I'm itching to do them again!

• Like Like x 4
  5. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

I loved those posts last season. Awesome work, topped off with the chick photos (y)

I think it'd be cool if each of saved a highlight or two each week and someone did a highlight video showing the top 5 plays of the week as well...don't know how much interest that would draw but I think that would be pretty cool. It would be a wrap up post to the preview posts that chopper puts up.

6. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

I personally take 20 mins taking pics and videos after every game. Atleast 5-7 pics 3-4 vids on avg. I also agree it makes the dynasty better for everyone :)

7. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

I do the same thing, usually add in a good play or two from the computer also if it was a good enough game.

8. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Downloading the game as I type. Psyched I'll be able to play it tonight!!

9. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Haha, yea I'll never forget that play. Let's hope I have some better luck against the CPU this year. I'm excited about the setup we have this year.

10. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Is there a way to delete a thread, such as my thread in the Game Summaries section? I want to start it over with write up of the Hokies by position since I don't have the game and I don't really want info from last season in it.

11. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I can delete all those. I may change the title of them (if I can) to say NCAA 12 and keep them.

12. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Well it looks like you can, Ill just make another thread then and put NCAA 13 in the title.

13. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Don't even need to put NCAA 13 in the title. I'm locking all the old ones.

14. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

The OS Community rosters should be out within the next 2 days or so. Once those are up, we can pass the file around and make changes as well since we know each of our respective teams way better than any other. Hopefully we can officially start by the middle of the week. How does everyone feel about the game so far?

15. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    When making changes, I will be downloading the original file and looking at team grades. I don't want to see players being boosted to the point that grades go up in any fashion.

16. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I won't be making any changes bc I'm not Florida and I don't know a whole lot about the buckeyes

17. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Same with me with Washington.

18. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Just so everyone knows, Huskers has decided to drop from the dynasty due to personal reasons, but we got a new Nebraska to replace him. Everyone welcome BigBodySS !

19. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

Thanks WutZ_KraKaLaKin for the welcome, I'm excited to be on board.

About me: I'm a Tallahassee, FL native and an FSU grad (any interest in swapping squads UniQue2Three? (y)). I've been out of college for a few years with wife & job which limits my available time. I'm at work 8-5 but also coach basketball at a local high school so my availability will be dictated by practices/games. M-F 6-10PM and Sa-Su 8-11AM are my most available times but I'm wiling to work with someone.

I'm a straight up gamer and I can't stand cheese; I appreciate a well fought loss over a cheated-for win. By far my favorite aspect of the game is recruiting/scouting so I'll be gearing my content to those items.

I'm easy enough to get in touch with on XBL as my GT is the same as my ID here: BigBodySS.

Thanks again for the invite and see you guys on the field!

• Like Like x 5
  20. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
  21. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

I'm such a follower

22. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
  23. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back