1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Pre-Launch Mulligan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

OK, here's how it works:

In private, and by PM only, you may request a single roster change. You must first make a convincing argument why a change should be made, and you must agree to accept any judgement I might have on the matter. If you're willing to do this, I am willing to, once per team and only this single time, do a little research and see if I agree with you. If I do, I may decide to alter a player slightly.

The likelihood of anything more than a minimal change is pretty small, and I plan to turn down as many requests as I agree to.

Don't send me the research, and don't tell me what a rating ought to be. I don't need fansite message board postings. Give me a name, a position, and what you think is off. I will then look into it, and see what I can do.

I will not reveal any changes I make, and I expect the league not to care. Just know that I'm the same cruel prick to everyone, so when I turn you down, it ain't personal.

I will be making no changes to my own guys, of course. That would be way out of bounds.

A single objection of any kind will result in me scrapping the entire idea. I want no blowback, especially if I am the one creating it.

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Arch',

What's the deadline on this?

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Immediate. I'm launching tonight.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Im ready to get this thing going. Im perfectly happy with this set of rosters. Not that many errors

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I'm sitting here staring at my NCAA screen with nothin to do lol