Pre-Season is up!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by H22APWRD94, May 13, 2010.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Jul 11, 2009
    Pre-Season is up!!!!

We are finally here guys. Way to work together and quickly through the offseason. We added 5 new coaches in the offseason, and still only ran a couple days over quota. I have tentative matchups for user games already set. I took a look at the base schedules last night. I have some matchup problems that gave a couple guys 3 games versus the other side, and a couple guys only one game against the other side. Either way, we are balanced out at 12 games between the north and south. I have to review last years matchups to see who has home field advantage this season. If it was split, I will split it up, and try to work some the opposite of last year. Here are the tentative matches. I left the original schedules intact for games like PSU/ALA, FLA/FSU, Mich/ND, and FLA/OSU. After those, I added games taking into consideration conference games that are already locked, and not wanting to play a team from your conference outside of conference play.

Alabama - PSU, Florida, LSU, Nebraska
    Baylor - GT, PSU, FSU, Notre Dame
    Florida - Alabama, LSU, tOSU, FSU
    FSU - Florida, Baylor, Mizzou, Nebraska
    GT - Baylor, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Mizzou
    LSU - Florida, Alabama, Notre Dame, Michigan
    Michigan - Notre Dame, PSU, tOSU, LSU
    Mizzou - Nebraska, FSU, GT, Notre Dame
    Nebraska - Mizzou, FSU, GT, Alabama
    Notre Dame - Michigan, GT, LSU, Baylor
    tOSU - Florida, PSU, Michigan, Mizzou
    PSU - Alabama, Michigan, tOSU, Baylor

If you have any questions, please contact me. I will also keep as many rivalries as intact as possible.

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Jul 26, 2009
    ready to rock
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Ga Tech ready to frickin go!
  4. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

May 9, 2010
    Florida State is ready!