Pre-Season Outlook : Arkansas State

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Pre-Season Outlook : Arkansas State

[​IMG]

Welcome everyone to the preseason. Today our topic with be the Arkansas State Red Wolves of the Sun Belt Conference. First things first lets discuss the new coaching situation at A-State. Coach Sabo has taken over as head coach for the 2010 season. We caught up with Sabo and this is what he had to say

“I’m very excited to have been appointed the new head coach for the red wolves. I have a very gifted group of guys and we plan on making an impact in the Sun Belt Conference this year. “

Offensive Outlook : The Red Wolves enter the 2010 season behind the arm of sophomore quarterback Ryan Aplin. Coach Sabo stated that Aplin is coming off of a great spring camp and will be ready to take charge and lead the Red Wolves. Other potential impact players for the Red Wolves this season are HB Derek Lawson and a fresh group of wide receivers who are amped and ready for kick off.

[​IMG]
    Sophomore (RS) QB -Ryan Aplin - 6"1 205lbs
    [​IMG]
    Junior (RS) HB - Derek Lawson - 5"11 216lbs

Defensive Outlook : The Red Wolves return much of their 2009 starting defensive players and Coach Sabo has stated that there have been many improvements during spring camp.

Additional :When asked about what new offensive and defensive schemes Coach Sabo is implementing in his first year as head coach he was quoted as only saying “just wait and see”.

So for now we will wait and see what the future holds for the young group of players from Jonesboro, Arkansas. See you week 7 for the Mid-Season Report.

2. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Awwww come on!! How are we supposed to scheme against you if you're keeping the offensive and defensive formations a secret! Grrr..

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Oh before week 1 I will be releasing my strategy im just still debating lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.