Pre-Season | S7

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IrishBearcat, May 6, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

It's here!

Getting pumped for the season, finally landed some 75 overall + recruits and a few will be starting :D

Really cleaned up the oline with two three star JUCO tackle commits in the 11th hour. Something really cool happened with a huge progression boost from my 4 star QB recruit of last year. He's a sophomore this season, increased +7 overall and +5 Throw accuracy. He's the top QB overall right now, and has a chance at starting.

My defense should be even better, and the offense should finally begin to come together. I only have 1 80 overall player and he's a white RB lmao. Rest of my team is 79 and blow, which is why I'm very pleased with my 51-27 record in the first 6 seasons.

Get err done, advance max is noon est tmr.

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

My team is looking pretty good for the shitty talent level. Transfer SS Lance Wilson is my best player (87!!!!) but then there is a HUGE drop off and my next highest player is a a 75 :p Funny thing? Both my HB's are 75 overall so we'll definitely get a stable going here in Vegas. Pistol is gonna be very fun with a True Frosh taking the reigns to hopefully run this shit all four years (and run it well). But we got too fast guys who have interest (QB Gary Gray and Aaron Covington). Gray looks fast and a good QB who can run a good read/power option pistol. Aaron looks more like a balanced QB who can run a little but has a good balanced arm. Also changed up my recruiting strategy a bit so hopefully it yields better results (86 or whatever is a flipping disappointment). Got some good guys looking to come in and maybe start with this very weak team. Need to get double digit wins this season (aka no loss games to effing Wyoming, Utah, and damn BYU). Hopefully i can still beat Air Force and keep the win streak going (yes bitches highest win streak vs Noff ;) and record at 2-4) and win every game i am supposed to. Defense looks strong and the offense looks like it can pull itself together for a solid season!

GO REBELS!

On a side note, does anyone (i.e. Mnoffke, Oshiomogho, IrishBearcat) ever feel like in doing this many dynasties they grow and have more favorite college football teams? Because I know after NCAA 10 I love me some A&M football and now i have an interest in some UNLV football and want to keep up with them. Anyone else feel that way?

3. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

I watch a lot of Air Force football. Luckily they seem to play a lot on Versus and at times I will watch them online as well. One of several reasons why I picked them in the beginning when other teams were available. 2012 will be very interesting when Air Force travels to the Big House and plays Michigan. Do I where Air Force (More than likely wear Air Force since I was in it) or Michigan? Its not often my two favorite college teams play each other.

4. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

i was like that with VaTech. Ive never been a fan of the ACC so being VaTech and watching them grow for me and in real life has been cool. Ryan Williams was my guy! (damn Cardinals!)

other schools i remember being are texas tech (meh) marshall (meh) wisconsin (always been my team) ...did we do a pac 10 too? im blanking

but what im getting at is yes, because of this league, ive grown to like VaTech but that's probably the only thing that has changed

• Like Like x 1
  5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I love VT, I go to 2-3 games every year. I was so happy for Williams, I hope he does great. I'm also a big Tyrod Taylor fan, don't sleep on him. He ended up in a great spot with the Ravens.

6. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I don't follow VT, I kinda had the same love for Georgia Tech in terms of keeping tabs on them. Wasn't as interested as you because I'm not a big triple option fan.

It's always cool to watch your dynasty teams though and see the real life guys you used play on the actual gridiron. :D

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

YES! :) successful dynasty discussion.