Pre-Season, S8

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IrishBearcat, May 24, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Advance Max: WEDNESDAY, 4PM EST

Crossing fingers for good recruits interested. We need impact players with 2-3 seasons max left!

2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

giggity - liking the way my team looks!

Can't wait to get my hands on them in practice mode tomorrow. Looking at the teams I think I finally have the second best talent if you compare overall depth and quality talent.

Air Force has the most elite players, but has some major holes. Can their oline hold up this year, almost every starter is below 70! They have some dangerous weapons but doesn't matter if their offensive line folds like a lawn-chair every play.

Wyoming got a talent surge but definitely some busts in recruiting. HB Sean Hamilton was a 69 overall four star, but at least he has 95 speed I suppose.

SDSU continues to mimic the lions of the past and scooping up infinite receivers. Basketball on turf for sure.

TCU is a 1 star program, but definitely has talent of a 3-4 star program. It'll be interesting to see how TCU with BakerWildcat @ the helm fits into the conference race.

Utah had a decent season considering their starting QB, who would've been a backup at almost all other MWC schools, went down for the season and DMan was forced to start an even worse player. 7-6 with wasn't bad, but the recruiting has been really spotty and the talent fade is obvious. Utah NEEDS a big year.

UNLV got a surge of bodies, but the talent level is still low compared to the average. UofCWildcat has done a nice job improving the talent from the 1 star school he started out with, but another good class will be crucial to get talent for a chance to win the MWC crown before this thing wraps up in S9 or S10.

BYU's upperclassman aren't as good as the lower classman. The cougars should be a pretty good squad in a a year or two, but no time for waiting. The QB situation looks messy at best with no attractive options. BYU comes into the season ranked the second best team, and reaped the benefits of an above average class last season. BYU needs a big season, 9-3+ is the mark.

Schedules are interesting. You can check your locked conference games on EASPORTSWORLDdotCOM. First 3 MWC games are on the road ftl! I open @SDSU in week 2, so I'll have only a week to get my team figured out. CSU v AF is early in week 5, and a dramatic game @Wyoming could play a big part in deciding the conference with CSU and WYO both being in the race near the end of each season.

Ready to defend my MWC title, we're aiming to crash the BCS as well! :)

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Be ready people. I played well with D+'s across the board. Think what i can do with talent ;)

4. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Megatron 5.0!