Pre-Season Schedule and Expectations

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Pre-Season Schedule and Expectations

Alright guys, the beginning is in sight. Patch drops on Tuesday, and assuming we have named rosters, we begin on Tuesday as well with our pre-season. Here’s a checklist.

Before the Pre-Season

1. I’ll be doing the final download of teams on Monday. If you want to make uniform, field, logo or stadium changes, do them before then. I’ve changed mine many times after seeing them on the field, so I suggest you give your team a run-through.
    2. Read the rules (in the League Description thread), especially the New Recruiting rules.
    3. A pre-season Preview of your team would be a nice touch.

Content Expectations

There won’t be huge expectations as far as posting is concerned. What I would like to see is one solid post about your team each real-world week. Could be a game summary with pics, something about a recruiting battle, your choice. OFFL and Tradition in general does a fair amount of work to make this the premier spot for NCAA 10 dynasties, so a little effort on your part is expected. Plus there’s the bonus of me using your posts as articles on the OFFL front page.

If you have any questions about any of this, now’s the time. It’s going to be a great year, gentlemen.

2. Jobe111

Jobe111 Guest

I've set up a website for my team and will be posting updates there. Do I still need a post on here?

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

A little copy/paste action should take all of 30 seconds. We like to keep activity in house as much as we can. I'll be doubling up between my blog and here, just to keep things integrated.

Like you site, by the way.

AG

4. Razcalking1978

As Lanteri87's named rosters are now complete, we will definitely be launching on Tuesday with our Pre-Season (see top of the post for what that involves).

Regular season will begin on Thursday, and we will go with a Thursday-Sunday advance schedule.

Folks, let's have a good start here. Read the expectations and tasks at the top of this thread. Get your recruiting classes figured out and posted where they should be. Very few have done any pre-season write-ups or even screenshots, so if you can't follow simple instructions and are going to waste the league's time, you'll be out before it even begins.

5. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

What if rosters change with the patch release?

6. Razcalking1978

They didn't on the PS3, so they won't on the 360.

7. Jobe111

Jobe111 Guest

Thank you

And yeah I can do that

8. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Ok so the rosters are locked in? IF so I will get my write ups in tonite.

9. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I still don't have a computer, so it is tough for me to hop on more than once every few days for the time being. That said, I should be able to post my recruiting stuff and redshirt seniors stuff on Tuesday. If I have any early season user games, XBL will be the most convenient way to contact me. I should have a new computer by early August, at which point my activity will skyrocket. Thanks for bearing with me, and I am excited to start playing!