Pre-Season Scoop

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by IrishBearcat, Dec 4, 2013.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

You wanted a head coaching shot? Well, here's your shot buddy. You'll start small so you better not mess this opportunity up!

What makes you and your plan so special? What should we expect from your team?

• Like Like x 1
  2. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

Is game summaries only for user games?

3. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Good question. I don't "love" the idea of summaries. I think they should be totally voluntary. Some people get tired of writing summaries and lose interest.

• Like Like x 2
  4. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

I was gonna do my week one but it said especially for user games

5. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

Coach Brown comes into the head coaching job with high hopes and great experience from his former position with The Ohio State Buckeyes Football team. Coach Brown was the Running backs coach for 5 years under the great Jim Tressel and was moved to Offensive Coordinator during the 2012 season under Urban Meyer. Coach Brown was contacted by the AD at Army and after the interview they felt he was the best for the Head job.

Coach: "I am very happy to be apart of this great university and the community here at Army. We have some good talent and we have a team that is hungry for a change. I am excited for what is to come during my time here! We will be great and we will BEAT NAVY!

• Like Like x 2