Pre Season ( Season #5 )

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GMONEY 15, Feb 5, 2013.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

@Aspect1 Aspect1
    Welcome to the preseason. This will last 24 hours. I will kick off the regular season week 1 at 9 am EST tomorrow. Let's get it done fellas. Thanks for being patient with the off season progress. There are some very talented teams going into season 5 with alot of interesting subplots.​
    If you look at the EA dynasty you will see that there are t teams in the ACC, Big 12 and the Big 10. Each team will play 2 or 3 USER games within the conference and 1 out of conference game as well if I can make it happen while I am scheduling.Conference play will start in week #5.​
    Like I said in my earlier post, I made the CPU team a little tougher on both sides of the ball as offensive stats were off the charts. The defense will be a little tougher this season. Some of those pics that the CPU and well as ourselves that we dropped you will see the number of pics go up a little bit this season. I also wanted the kickoff game to be realistic so the return game will be back in effect for this season. Let's get it done and let's have some fun for season #5.​
    G

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

Word!!