Pre Season Waiver MOCK DRAFT

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Michael Overman, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Jul 31, 2012

What do the Texans need? No I’m kidding, that was a rhetorical question. The Texans NEED a QB. Alas, there is not a QB worth starting or taking with the highest pick in the waiver draft. If he did…he should select Matt Schaub, the best QB available. I’m kidding, but also not…that makes it even more funny. Back.Patted. Instead Matt adds a large offensive lineman stud to his roster.

1 Houston Texans- LG Carl Nicks 83 Overall

The Redskins could go a number of ways, and they have lucked out finding themselves picking at #2. They flirt with other players, but take a TE stud, even though they have breakout player TE Jordan Reed. Some will want to say Jerk Michael for me saying his name…but CT will select JeRmichael Finley…and say nary a bad word to me about it.

2 Washington Redskins- TE Jermichael Finely

Jacksonville has a lot of needs. They are a nice young team though and have some building blocks already in place. The offensive line has some players available, but instead Jacksonville will bring back a VET that they are familiar with.

3 Jacksonville Jaguars- FB Greg Jones

Everyone thinks Jim has a man crush on linebackers. If Doug was dating a linebacker…I know he would not bring him over to Jim’s house for dinner…for fear of losing his linebacker to Jim’s sultry ways. Jim picks a player that is starter in his own right.

4 Cleveland Browns- ROLB Danny Trevathan

The Oakland Raiders are a team that will be able to surprise some people, they have a nice mix on offensive but especially defense. The Raiders will look to bolster their offensive group a little bit by selecting a dependable WR to the stables.

5 Oakland Raiders- WR Sidney Rice

The Falcons are stacked at every position. They are unanimously the best team in the league. When they lose…it’s an illusion and they actually won. If the Falcons lose a game, you aren’t watching football…you are watching Chris Nolan’s inception 2…and you need to wake up out of your sub conscious. What does a team do when the have everything a man could want? They blow your mind.

Michael Overman

6 Atlanta Falcons QB Matt Schaub Welcome Home Matty Lice

Jeremey has his sleeper rock steady Tampa Bay Buccaneers excited about playing football again…the new uniforms help too. Fashion First Football Second. Lovie brought that mentality, and Jeremey is lovvvving himself some Lovvvvie. He brings back a player that they used to have mad love for.

7 Tampa Bay Buccaneers- RG Davin Joseph

I think Mike Zimmer is a great coach. I think Minnesota will have a great ball club. The Vikings decide to add a LB with some speed and they select a MLB with 89 speed? That’s right 89. What LB have you picked up on waivers before that was an 89 speed? I’llll wait…

8 Minnesota Vikings- MLB Mario Harvey

It’s not everyday that the Pope comes to Orchard Park New York. But this new Pope is a forward thinker, and he likes to get up and out. Pope finishs strong and is going to be a team to contend with right out of the Gates. With a very high 96 speed 97 Acceleration Receiver. Guess who is coming back to the division klaximilian

9 Buffalo Bills- WR Clyde Gates

• Like Like x 8

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    very entertaining! (y)
  3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Jul 22, 2010
    Well done, sir!
  4. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Aug 27, 2012
    Good job

I am sorry to inform you that I made no waiver claim for Jones
    • Like Like x 2
  5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sep 23, 2009
    Wasn't the second pick in the waiver draft sent to the Rams as part of the RGIII trade?!?!? Hahahha;)(y):eek:
  6. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Jul 23, 2010
    Nice read! Even though I should have, I didn't put a claim on Gates
    • Like Like x 1
  7. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Jul 27, 2012
    • Like Like x 1