Preaseason Top Ten Power Rankings

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by coltronsauce, Oct 27, 2014.

1. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

1. Cleveland Browns - After a Super Bowl winning season and only losing 1 game the whole way to the championship, the Browns sit atop the rankings. With AFC rookie of the year, Manziel, leading the very well stacked unit again. Browns could win their franchises second Super Bowl two years in a row.

2. Seattle Seahawks - With superstars all over defense and offense and a rookie superstar at tight end, Seahawks are the highest ranked NFC team in the power rankings. They are a lock for making a good playoff run once again this year.

3. Denver Broncos - Peyton Manning will be looking to win his third MVP in a row (very minimal regression also) and it doesn't hurt he has an offensive powerhouse with weapons for him to sling it to. There's no doubt in NFL experts eyes that they will make it to the playoffs again.

4. Minnesota Vikings - After monstrous year, Teddy Bridgewater gains even more help after the draft and free agency. Teddy won NFC Offensive Rookie of the Year along with Best Quarterback. The Vikings will only be better this year and look to make it to the Super Bowl once again.

5. Oakland Raiders - A top 5 defense in their 2014 season, the Raiders found a lot of help in free agency. They have added defensive end Jordan to bolster the squad. Also on the offensive side, they added wide receivers Welker, Rice, and Simpson.

6. Green Bay Packers - To mirror their NFC North rival, Packers relied on their running game instead of passing. Eddie Lacy won NFC Offensive Player of the Year and Best Runningback. Getting only better with a great draft, they will look to go deeper in this years playoffs.

7. New York Jets - A coachless squad since the playoffs that actually made it quite far. Jets made some moves in the offseason to get a great number two wideout with Nicks. With a terrifying defense, theres a lot to be hopeful for with Gang Green.

8. Washington Redskins - RGIII garnered a lot of MVP votes in his 3rd season. They lost a big playmaker in Orakbo to free agency. The offense has the weapons but the defense needs some help.

9. Baltimore Ravens - Torrey Smith won Best Wide Receiver and could do it again as its only his 4th year in the league. With a mix of veterans and young playmakers on defense, the Ravens could once again be one of the best team in the AFC.

10. Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck had a very strong 2014 outing that will hopefully be repeated. With a defense a great secondary but a front 7 with a lot of holes, they need Luck to perform very good.

I went with the top 10 standings from the game and will do this every advance.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I love it coltronsauce I guess the Dirty Birds will just have to be the dark horse

3. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

Thanks! With a week or two under our belts, I'm sure the top ten rankings will be totally different.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Jags def feeling disrespected to start the season

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Shut up and get that #1 overall pick.

To be fair, Broncos, Raiders, Jets, and Skins are CPU now lol..

Still, good for preseason and that just means we will have things shaking up early!

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

lol wow I did not realize all of those teams were coachless.

8. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

I'll probably do the next rankings on wednesday after week one is done.

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Weekly rankings would be awesome.

10. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

Yeah, I definitely will. And keep a tab on the changes a team makes in the rankings. If theres a big change in the rankings after the preseason, I'll do it then too.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

If nothing else, you got #1 right here.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Julius Young

Julius Young Walk On

Ayy this tight lol I'm surprised we on here lol my defense is so jank right now lol

• Like Like x 3
  13. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

You may not know the Titans now but you will soon.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Lol I've never heard the term jank- it does have a certain ring to it though.

• Like Like x 1
  15. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Bills feelin some type of way here lol missed 4-5 games last year:'(