Predicition Thread! M16 Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hskr8128, Jul 29, 2015.

1. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Now that our caring commissioner team has given us the entire team reveal, it's time to get some thoughts as to how things are going to shake out in the inaugural season of H@W 16.

Let's start with the division race.

AFC North
    1. Ravens sir felgar (11-5)
    2. Texans @hurricaneGL (9-7)
    3. Steelers Freakskull (7-9)
    4. Browns akutozo (4-12)

This is a tough division to call, and I could see any of the teams besides the Browns (sorry Aku) competing for the division crown this season. They have the AFC West which is once again a killer division and will play the NFC West also which is a pretty good matchup skill-wise for this division I feel. The division will still be up for grabs late in the season but I expect the clutch play of Sir Felgar to win the division in the stretch run.

AFC South
    1. Texans RFF (12-4)
    2. Titans Hordan54 (10-6)
    3. Colts GridIRONguru614 (7-9)
    4. Jaguars Wyrmreaver (4-12)

They have created a monster with this division. With 3 SB winning coaches in HAW 15, this division is tough to call. However, RFF has the privilege of starting with a better team and Hordan has all the tools he needs to succeed immediately. The Colts are good and will look to prove all of us wrong by competing in the land of the Giants. I know Wyrm is one of the best users we have but it's going to take him a little bit with the Jags. Bortles isn't his kind of QB and it will take some time to adjust to his preferred 3-4 defense.

AFC East
    1. Bills Keller (11-5)
    2. Jets McStrauss (8-8)
    3. Dolphins arlennnn (6-10)
    4. Patriots Jeremy Rasmussen (2-14)

The AFC East is going to be another rugged division, but we expect Keller and his Bills to win it pretty easily the first season. They have the superior team (First time we can say that about the Bills) and an experienced HC. Arlen will have the Dolphins ready to compete quickly but I don't think S1 is going to be that time.

AFC West
    1. Chiefs Craig (13-3)
    2. Broncos Automatik (11-5)
    3. Raiders Troy J. (10-6)
    4. Chargers nicknicknick5 (7-9)

This will be, IMO, the premier league in HAW for the 2nd straight cycle. I have no idea how they will finish, hell I'm putting a guy who has only lost 1 game in his HAW career as the #4 team. Ultimately, I think Troy and Auto know each other too well now and will split while the new guy Craig takes everyone by surprise and clinches the division and the #1 AFC seed.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 5
  2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Your observations are correct about me and the jags..... I'd actually be happy with that result since it would improve my draft pick...... But I'll probably win 8 games and pick 17th or something boring like that

3. RFF

RFF Walk On

0% chance I'm going 12-4 with my schedule! I'll be happy to get 9 for real

4. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  5. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    NFC North
    1. Packers hskr8128 (10-6)
    2. Vikings BigK44 (9-7)
    3. Lions GDip (6-10)
    4. Bears Corey C (3-13)

I
    may be a bit biased, but the Packers are clearly the best team in the north on paper. However, this is a well balanced division full of guys who don't know each other all that well. The Vikings are good and they could easily end up wining the division this year. The Lions also have a talented roster and could make some noise. The Bears are trending downwards so we will see what Corey can do with Cutler and the boys in S1.

NFC East
    1. Cowboys RaiderRed90 (11-5)
    2. Redskins iBO (10-6)
    3. Eagles Papa Perry (6-10)
    4. Giants Masterfocker (3-13)

The Cowboys will once again rule the East with the most talented roster and a coach who knows how to use them. However, the Redskins will be hot on their tail all season long and it would only take an upset here or there for them to sneak past the 'Boys and steal the division. Not sure what's going on with the Eagles, after cleaning house this offseason, what will Papa Perry do to clean up Chip Kelly's mess? The Giants, well, they're hurt. They're always hurt. Their coach focker will be the first to tell you that, even his ego is hurt for them.

NFC South
    1. Falcons greatnessdc (11-5)
    2. Bucs Coachmedicis (11-5)
    3. Saints RaunchyTacoBowl (9-7)
    4. Panthers ZCar352 (6-10)

This appears to be the NFC's toughest division. I only see two teams capable of taking this one, however. The Falcons and Bucs will battle it out for supremacy in this division year after year. These guys will battle it out with the AFC South this season in a cross-conference showdown that will be very interesting to see.

NFC West
    1. Cardinals johngalt10 (10-6)
    2. Seahawks Mozaaik (9-7)
    3. Rams RyanRain39 (8-8)
    4. 49ers DadiBlanki (3-13)

This is an interesting division in that I could see any of these 4 teams rising up and winning it at any time. This year however, I think the 49ers are a little lacking in the talent department with the departures of HArbaugh, Willis, Borland, Iupati, etc. The Rams, Hawks and Cardinals will battle it out all season and they have a decent draw in playing both North divisions. I could see any of the three finishing on top but no matter what I expect a close finish in this division.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Playoffs
    AFC Wildcard
    3) Ravens-28
    6) Raiders-27

Two old foes at it again. Felgar has a knack for winning close games and he's going to make his former AFCBest brethren hope to never see his face again.

4) Bills-24
    5) Broncos-21

These two teams are no stranger to each other either. Keller practically published a book last cycle on the Bronco's tendencies. Will the Broncos be able to switch it up enough to keep the Bills on their toes?

AFC Divisional
    1) Chiefs-13
    4) Bills-16

This would be a chess match. Craig plays great defense and the Chiefs come with one of the best in the game. However, Keller likes to dig and find those few weaknesses. Can he exploit craig to get the AFC Title game in S1?

2) Texans-34
    3) Ravens-28

I don't know if these two coaches have every played but we'd expect one heck of a battle.

AFC Championship
    2) Texans-21
    4) Bills-13

This would be another great one between two coaches who met for a Super Bowl last cycle. Both of these coaches like to turn Madden into a chess match so it would be interesting to see, especially with two of the better defensive units.

NFC
    NFC Wildcard

3) Cardinals-24
    6) Redskins-31

I don't know a whole lot about either of these coaches as I've never played either but I've known Ibo from around TSO for a while and he is usually a pretty solid player, I could see the 'Skins making some noise in the playoffs

4) Packers-13
    5) Bucs-31

A match up here between coaches who have been around for a while but have never played each other. I'm not sure what to expect from coach but he seems like a much better play then me so I have the Bucs moving on.

NFC Divisional

1) Falcons-17
    6) Redskins -24

The Redskins continue their Cinderella run with an upset of the Falcons in the 2nd round. Coach greatness fires yet another special teams coach as the Falcons lose this one by returning the Redskins onside kick for a TD against themselves....;)

2) Cowboys-21
    5) Bucs-34

The Bucs too strong behind the running game of Winston and Martin

NFC Championship
    5) Bucs-27
    6) Redskins-20

Two wildcard teams in the title game as the 'Skins and Bucs come out of nowhere to surprise the NFC. Embattled QB's Winston and RG3 have a classic battle that comes down to an RG3 fumble on the potential game tying drive.

Super Bowl
    2) Texans-31
    5) Bucs-34

Wait, have these two EVER been able to schedule a game? Might as well sim the super bowl now then.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  8. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

Mariota is on the Bucs?

• Like Like x 1
  9. RFF

RFF Walk On

The only known quantity. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Masterfocker

Masterfocker Walk On

I am waaaaaaay overrated here.

11. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

BTW Keller you ever gonna publish this book on me?

12. RaunchyTacoBowl

RaunchyTacoBowl Walk On

That book world be very angsty.

13. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I thought I did. But I also remember deciding against it at some point thinking it was in poor taste to publish someone's play sheet in such detail. But since you keep asking for it.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. RaunchyTacoBowl

RaunchyTacoBowl Walk On

16. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

He asked for it. If anything I'm doing him a favor so he can see how someone else views his offense.

17. RaunchyTacoBowl

RaunchyTacoBowl Walk On

Keller I just drink coffee and hope my caffiene vision leads me to victory and Chili's advice

• Like Like x 1
  18. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

Gonna need a lot of coffee this year.

• Like Like x 2
  19. DadiBlanki

DadiBlanki Walk On

I hope to prove you very wrong

20. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

It really hurts that you think I'll go 4-12.

Those are really high expectations for the Browns.