Prediction for your team.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by plex, Feb 13, 2011.

1. plex

plex Walk On

I have one 90+ ovr player HB Zac Stacy If he goes down Id be lucky to finish 5th in the SEC. I have to replace 10 starters on defense and like 7 on offense haha. It's going to be a long year.

2. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Please, everyone knows you are going to compete for the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP HAHA.

As for Auburn.....expect an 8 or 9 win season. Lot of returning players so maybe we can make a run. We are vastly improved as far as ratings are concerned,.......going form straight Bs across the board to A- offense, B+ defense, and B+ overall

3. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

The Offense at Bama will be iffy (whats new [​IMG]) due to 3 new starters on the o-line and a change in philosophy for this year. This year Bama will move to the One-Back O which will allow a better balance to their passing attack. As for the D it could end up being nasty by the end of the year. The front 7 are tough with several returning LBs and D-Lineman. The db's could be the weakness this year. Depending on the O-line and how the secondary holds up the Tide is hoping to make a push for the SEC West title. Alot should be answered in week 3 when the Hawgs make a visit to T-Town.

4. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Gators have all the tools to get it done, as long as we can take care of the ball we should contend for a title as we will have more speed than anyone other team this season, no doubt though I a fully capable of still laying a few eggs. And nice sandbagging attempt plex, I figure if everything gos wrong for Vandy you win maybe 10 games lol.

5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Georgia is prime to make a run as we have a good young team so were shooting for 10 wins. too bad for me, first game my #1 HB Robinson goes down for 11 weeks with broken ribs, my backup is solid so it shouldnt hurt that bad but he was my bruiser

6. plex

plex Walk On

nkmi Take a look @ my roster and I'm sure you'll get depressed for me haha. I do have a unlikely secret weapon though which no one will prob notice until he pulls off some amazing play that leaves your jaw on the ground. haha

7. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Arkansas is in rebuilding mode. 8 wins will be a very good season for my team. Lost my top qb,rb,wr,olinemen,top two lb and top db. My rum last year was great this year trying to hold it together with duck tape and spit

8. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

i want,
    -all of my conference games
    -that boot
    -that sec champ
    -that bcs champ

now, will i get any of those is the REAL question lol

9. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

What happened to all these rebuilding jobs? Everyone is blowing out the cpu [​IMG]. This can not be a good sign for my rebuilt O-line [​IMG].