Prediction Time

Discussion in 'The Pride' started by thegman2.0, Aug 20, 2013.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Predicit who going win Heisman Trophy and Natiaonl Ttile that we more half thur season now , will someone from that's not in top 5 be in top 5, win it ? , can iowa state make it to title game title with 1 game loss ?

2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Jeff Driskel has the touchdowns at gator nation but his turn overs are kiliing him if didn't have those turn overs , hes in top 5 for Heisman trophy . I think iowa state can go from number 21 in land all to number 3 least and have a shot at national title , cyhihopp is a execclent coach , defesne , running game is carrying that team

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Thanks buddy. I've got some big matchups with OU and KSU coming up which will be real challenges. Have to travel to Norman and Manhattan, which may have a big effect on the outcomes. IF I can win out (and that's a big if) it will depend on who else ends up with 1 loss.

4. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

your welcome , just maybe 60/40 for Heisman one I made but maybe 65 percent im confident and if both sooners and wildcats pulled the wins , more power them to stop this from happening . I got to play aggies still , I think next year I maybe added Illinois , ku , ksu , isu for non con games , to give me old schedule before going this 2012 and 2013 one where real team avoid big 12 teams now for some reason .

5. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

LOL. I can't stop throwing interceptions :)

6. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

I cant either I lead nation in pride with 25 of them
    but I think I can stop throwing a lot but I still want challenge dbs and safetys

7. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

I cant either I lead nation in pride with 25 of them
    but I think I can stop throwing a lot but I still want challenge dbs and safetys