Prediction - Top 10 Madden teams, GO....

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by OMlawdog, Jun 22, 2012.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

If you had to predict the top 10 toughest Madden teams for the HK league, which means not just year 1, but what teams are set up for success to actually last past year 1, who are your top 10 Madden teams.

Here are mine:

1) New England Patriots - Great QB that has at least 4 years left in him, with a solid backup QB, and just drafted really well on the defensive side of the ball. Two of the best 6 Tight Ends in the league, great OL and DL that aren't too old. Just complete package.

2) San Francisco 49ers - Defense is young and ridiculous. Willis is a freak show, and will be an anchor for the next 5 seasons. Gore still has at least 3 good seasons, and Kendall Hunter is a great change of pace back. The OL is all young, and all that is really missing is a breakout WR, because Vernon Davis is ridiculous. Clearly set up for major success for the next 3-5 years.

3) Carolina Panthers - I know this sounds crazy, but I think a 2nd year Cameron Newton may be the most dangerous player in the Madden league for the next 8-10 seasons; He was born to be in a video game. Anytime you can have the best player in the game, I think you are dangerous. Their defense has some really nice pieces, they have great RB's and a plenty of cap room. This team is going to be hell to deal with in the NFC South for several seasons. Don't believe me, well believe this:

4) Green Bay Packers - Top 3 QB, Top 3 OLB/DE, most complete WR corps, solid DL and OL and nice cap room. What isn't there to like. Rogers has 5-7 elite years left potentially. GB 3-4 defense is loaded, and I just don't see a hole on the entire team.

5) New York Giants - Eli, Nicks and Cruz, and the best DL in the NFL? I feel like this clip sums up my feelings here:

6) Detroit - I mean really, do I have to say it. Best WR in the game. Best WR alive and has a chance to be the best WR in the history of the NFL. Guy is a freak show. Throw in a great young QB, solid OL, and a defense that is clearly coming together. Still don't believe me about Megatron, maybe you will believe this:

7) Baltimore/Pittsburgh - I put them together here because I have hard time deciding between the two. They both have explosive young backs, they both have big white QB's who look like they could both set the record for most awkward high fives while in a club, and they both have aging defenses that are still salty as shit. Whoever gets either of these teams will be an instant playoff contender for years 1-3, but once the studs start retiring, Its going to be really, really interesting to see what happens. Also, i put these teams together because they both are led by Ole Miss Pro Bowlers - Wallace and Oher, Hotty Toddy bitches.

8) Philadelphia Eagles - Just too much damn talent to not put them in the top 10. Vick, Desean Jackson, McCoy? Their defense added a great rookie in Fletcher Cox, and they were getting better last season, I think they have some decent cap room. I just think they are a team that will be extremely tough to handle.

9) New Orleans Saints - As a Saints fan, its hard for me to put them this far down, but they have maybe a 2 year window. Cap problems everywhere, and a defense that is terrible. Offensively they are ridiculous, but I could see them having a great two year run, but after that, who the hell knows. Then again, any time you can have Darren Sproles and Jimmy Graham, they are a damn fun team to play with.

10) Atlanta Falcons - Young QB, Great young WR, solid RB, and a defense that has some nice pieces. Their biggest problem is Mike Smith so since he is out of the equation, I really think this team could be a playoff team every year for several years.

Teams that I really like that would be fun to build:

Skins - RGIII could be ridiculous, and solid young defenders
    Jets - Any time you have a chance to run a team with our Savior, its a good thing.
    Rams - Young DL with Quinn and Long, throw in a healthy Bradford and some draft picks, could be a decent team.
    Indy - Building around Luck just sounds like fun.
    Oakland - DMC could easily go for 2000 yards if healthy. If run correctly the Raiders could easily dominate the AFC west.

• Like Like x 6
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I think the Houston Texans are somewhere to be included in the top 10 or build list

• Like Like x 1
  3. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Superb, Grade A content there lawdog. I actually have to work a little today and will have to withhold comment until later today.

4. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, unless he hits free agency and someone gives him $25 mil per year.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I just hate Matt Schaub. I don't think they have a QB. I almost put them at No. 9 instead of the Saints. I just don't like their OL or their QB. Defensively I like them, but I think they are going to have some free agents after year 1.

6. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I am thinking

Niners
    Panthers
    Texans
    Lions
    Patriots
    Packers
    Cardinals
    Eagles
    Jets
    Giants

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Cardinals- A QB away from being in the NFC WEST and Wild Card hunt every season
    Packers - All-Timer at QB who isnt going anywhere with pretty young weapons - question will be rebuilding an aging and injury prone secondary
    Texans - great young talent
    Bucs gread draft and a possible star at DB with solid weapons
    Lions - Another team that has very good young talent
    Panthers- Mr. Goes H dot A dot M dot i need to say no more
    Bills- If they can continue to grow and signing Mario, I like what they have going
    49ers - If Alex Smith is the guy there is no reason that they shouldnt be around to stay
    Ravens - replacing Ray at some point will be tough but they have drafted so well and Joey checkdown is progressing (cant hate on Lebron anymore so he gets it now)
    Bengals- If they can avoid someone doing something stupid this team is ready to be a factor for awhile.

8. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

i like the list

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Don't put them at the bottom...you know better....but at least you knew they were Top 10...

Fool ^