Predictions For ACC

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jmillhimes, Jul 17, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Predictions For ACC

Atlantic
    Florida St
    Clemson
    Boston College
    Wake Forest
    Maryland
    North Carolina State

Coastal
    Georgia Tech
    Virginia Tech
    North Carolina
    Miami (FL)
    Duke
    Virginia

ACC CHAMP - Georgia Tech

Thought I would start a Weekly Confrence Prediction thread starting with the ACC. Above are my Predictions.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I predict GTech flops and doesn't win 9 games including the bowl

3. VolPett

VolPett Walk On

I gotta go with the Hokies in the ACC.

I can't wait for September 5th and Bama v. VTech in Atlanta. Tech won't embarrass the ACC like Clemson did last year.

4. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I'm not too sure how this season in the ACC will even play out. Seems like lately anyone can beat anyone. I think the ACC winner is either one of the four: Miami, GT, VT, or FSU.

Miami - They have alot of talent and are Jaccory Harris is going to take them places.
    GT - The triple option. They finally have a good offense in place.
    VT - The wildcard of the bunch. Tyrod Taylor is the team. If he doesn't perform forget about it.
    FSU - New talent everywhere, but will Ponder step up and be the QB he can be?

Guess we will find out soon.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    You heard it here first:

Butch Davis (who is a prick, more later) will lead North Carolina to the top of the ACC.

Side story:
    When Davis was the Cleveland Browns coach I took my little brother (14 at the time) to training camp for a few days. He is a Steelers fan (how that happens I don't know) but he was pretty excited to see the players up close. We bought a media guide to get autographs on and we got a ton of players to sign it. We met Butch who was thronged by fans and my brother was square in front of him. Butch said to him, "Can I borrow your Sharpie?". My brother handed him the Sharpie and Davis signed a handful of autographs. He went to hand the Sharpie back to my brother and I said, "Hey, can you sign his media guide?" He looked at it and said, "I don't sign things without my picture on them." and walked off.

After that I hated the guy. He is a hell of a college coach though.