Predictions....

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by InfiniteMTX, Jun 27, 2011.

1. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

What are the coaches predictions on tonights Ohio St - Miami war?

2. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

If Miami doesn't win, Cocky has to give up dibbs on Carolina for ncaa 12 to me. That sounds fair doesn't it?

3. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I think Ohio St still has too much talent to lose this one.

4. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Ohio St -41
    Miami - 24

I think it's over early. Miami tries to make a rally late to come within 17. A 31-7 lead turns into 41-24.
    Hopefully, i'm wrong and The 'U pulls it out. I think this game is too early in the season for Miami. They haven't had a chance to establish their identity and develop a precise offensive and defensive system. The Buckeye machine keeps on rolling!

5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Calling out the commish are you?

6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

type your questions up and number them and ill respond to them,.

7. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Naw, not from me...from you. Just some statements

8. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Well it was majority opinion, I believe, that all content requirements and stuff were going to be fairly lax if done at all due to us trying to fast pace this last season. I plan to do user vs user game recaps but that is all. I don't plan to do another top 25 until 12 drops and we start with that. Seems pointless to do all that work for a stream lined season anyway.

This was never officially stated, but it was the impression I received when we all discussed whether or not to proceed with season 2016. Clay would have to chime in and let us know what his thoughts were on the matter.

9. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

nah im good.

10. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

What was this in response to?

11. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Man.....I musta hit a nerve. it's OK. No statement needed. It's just a streamlined season. OK OK charleston, I hear you. Imma fall back. We'll get it crackin in '12.

12. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

penn states post right before yours.

he was wanting me to make some statement of tonight big game.

13. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

i agree with you charleston that was my impression. bc if we are trying to do 24 hr advance i personlly wont have time to do all my requirements.

14. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Infinat everything you says hits a nerve with me. :) your my hated rival.

Charleston i was responding to Penn States dumba$$ coach. lol

15. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Well I'm not sure, like I said I got the impression from our discussions this would be a quick season.
    I've done two pretty good game recaps and have been happy with the content in them. So I'm happy with what I'm bringing to the table, content wise, so far this season.

clayandlbf would have decide, as the commish, whether or not this is really a fast paced season without the content requirements we've previously assigned.

16. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Man I wish we could view online dynasty user vs user games live, like we've discussed earlier, b/c I would love to hear the mic chatter between the two of you!

17. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

join our party while we play. i wouldnt have a problem with it i dont know if gwill will though.

18. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I was referring to the games between you and Infinite when we jump to 12.

19. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

got ya

itll be rough. i hope i dont make him cry.

20. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

21. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Infinite has got some swagger rolling with him right now. This season's results will determine whether or not it is warranted. I like it though, it is mixing things up in the forums and definitely putting some roots down on a heated user rivalry for 12.

22. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

After much consideration, I think the Hurricanes are going to knock off the Buckeyes on their home turf. This game has an eerie feeling to it and a lot of speculation and suspense building up around it from outside forces. There is an October 31st feeling in the air and something is just not right, expect the Hurricanes to do the impossible and completely STUN Gwill and the Bucks!

23. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

I completely disagree. I think the rumors are true that Coach Cocky has begun his love affair with the state of South Carolina, and deep down his team knows it. Unless he guarantees and promises that he will be in the sunshine state next year, I think the 'U gets torched. I mean, it's the second week of a long grueling season and this guy is facing traitorous, lack of commitment, and loyalty questions. I don't see this ending well for Miami, or for the state of South Carolina, for that matter. What recruit, or their parents, can trust this guy. I wouldn't send my all-american to play for him.

24. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Wow, there is quite a bit of mudslinging going on here Infinite. Some coaches might find these types of comments unprofessional and borderline slander.

25. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Hey....if it quacks like a duck...it's a duck. This shoe fits Coach Cocky, and he's wearing it. He just admitted in his press conference to interviewing for the South Carolina job!