PREGAME PRESSER for THE GAME

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Coach Controllerabuser take the stand please.​

Coach what a run you have made through the Big 10. Tell us about the journey?

Ohio St. has won this contest for awhile, any reason for concern this season?

Do you feel you team should get a shot at the BCS title game if you win this game?

Terrelle Pryor has led you to victories but his statistics leave much to be desired. How important is he to this team?

How do you plan on stopping Denard Robinson who has accounted for 24 td's this season?

Your DB Evege was leading the country in picks, and has been talking noise through his twitter account " Denard who , he's not even a real QB, lol" Is he ready to go?

Predictions or keys to victory?

[​IMG]

Coach Onaradio you are up​

Coach tell us about the impact Denard Robinson has had on your offense.​

For the casual fans who are just tuning in, how does your offense plan work to get Shaw and Robinson those rushing totals?​

How good is your defense and how do you plan on defending Terrelle Pryor?​

Boom Herron has eclipsed the 1,000 yard mark, how do you plan to contain him?​

What will a Michigan win do to the Big 10 standings?​

In the Twitter war, after being called out by an tOSU DB, Denard Robinson sated "If I'm not a real Qb then what do yall put behind the center, have you seen his stats? CMON MAN!!!"​

Any response to that?​

Predictions, keys to victory​

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Coach tell us about the impact Denard Robinson has had on your offense?
    This offense was built for him. We all knew what kind of playmaker he was, the question was, how do we make that ability translate to on-field success? We wanted him to have the ball in his hands and let him take what the defense gives him. He has been tremendous. 1,965 yards passing with 13 TD's and 1,044 yards rushing with 15 TD's.

How does your offensive plan work to get Shaw and Robinson those rushing yards?
    There is a misconception about the offense. People think it's about the option and getting to the corner. It's not. Yes we spread the field, but that's largely to soften the middle. We pride ourselves on between the tackles running, we just do it with the QB back a few steps. That's Shaw's game. He loves mixing it up and he is expected to be 100% for the first time since the Iowa game. We then throw in WR sweeps and traditional options to keep defenses from packing the middle.

How good is your defense and how do plan on defending Pryor?
    Hmm...good question. We are a fast defense that can bring heat and defend sidline to sideline. What we have struggled with is getting opposing offenses of the field on third downs. Are plan is less to defend Pryor and more to keep their WR's in check. We are an equal opportunity defense when it comes to letting QB's carve us up so whether it's Pryor or their 3rd stringer, we gotta cover and cover well.

Boom Herron has eclipsed the 1,000 yard mark, how do you plan to contain him?
    We will wait and see. If we gotta keep LB's on the field we will. We may not have the luxury of matching up DB to WR.

What will a Michigan win do to the Big 10 rankings?
    That depends on you guys, the media. It will be a 3-way tie between us, tOSU and Iowa. I'm not too confident as you guys already have Wisconsin, a team we beat, ahead of us. Thanks.

Any response to that?
    Denard and I discussed him using better judgment on the social sites behind close doors. That other coach....well, we all know he likes to talk Sh*t and I'd wouldn't expect any discipline on his part. It is tOSU.

Predictions and keys:
    Late in the 4th, time dwindling, OSU is gonna look up to the sky and hope for help from above...hope for a miracle...and the NCAA gods are gonna look down and say...

[​IMG]

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

LMAO..Hide yo kids, hide yo wife!

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Coach what a run you have made through the Big 10. Tell us about the journey?

It's been a fun, wild ride. We had a battle with Penn State that went to overtime but we managed to pull that one out. I think that was good for our team because it taught us to stay focused through the whole game, every play. Then we barely won at Purdue which showed us to be ready each week. Purdue and PSU are both good schools with great coaches. Then, the Iowa game at home. Well, we got past a very good coach and just happened to make all the right plays. They'll all be gunning for us next year.

Ohio St. has won this contest for awhile, any reason for concern this season?

I think their is a bit of a concern because of that factor. They are due for a win, you'd think they'd be able to do that. I think they are a little more pumped up as well due to the win we got on them at home last year.

Do you feel you team should get a shot at the BCS title game if you win this game?

I believe we should. Not over an undefeated team though. A lot of things need to happen in order for us to make the trip to the National Championship game.

Terrelle Pryor has led you to victories but his statistics leave much to be desired. How important is he to this team?

Statistics don't always mean everything. I think his leadership on and off the field has been a key factor in us winning. Much like Denard, just his presence on the field makes the defense think twice.

How do you plan on stopping Denard Robinson who has accounted for 24 td's this season?

Making him pass. That is the key.

Your DB Evege was leading the country in picks, and has been talking noise through his twitter account " Denard who , he's not even a real QB, lol" Is he ready to go?

Definitely, he will be ready. He has been huge for us this year. Taking away from the offenses and giving us the ball.

Predictions or keys to victory?

I wish Michigan's Head Coach would get his head out of his ass because he's full of shit! Ohio State wins again by 3!

WE'VE BEEN PRACTICING!
    [​IMG]

5. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

It's worth ruffling ca's feathers just for pics he brings out.

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

LOL this is real !