Premier League Interest Thread

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Shaun Mason, May 13, 2012.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Everyone,

READ HERE FIRST!!

Please limit this to statements regarding what you are looking for in a league and what system. I will be moderating anything that doesn't follow this direction.

Shaun

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

System: Xbox

Time Zone: EST-Usually up late though

Quick Bio: 25 year that has been playing college football videogames since Bill Walsh. Easy going guy, love to talk on the mic and get to know guys. I'm a big ND fan, and also root for UNC. Follow college football and recruiting religiously.

What I'm looking for in a league: Really want a content driven league that consists of 1-2 conferences. I could do 3, but would prefer less to make things competitive. I'd be willing to try CC, but if that's what we're doing I'd eventually want to be in a BCS conference. Not too picky about team/conference selection, but I do want to start in a BCS conference OR do a CC into a BCS conference.

Above all, I am looking for a collection of guys that communicate via mic on a consistent basis. Obviously expect a sim experience, but emphasize the camaraderie more than anything. Certainly don't want a league where winning is the be all end all. I'd prefer to be with a group that truly enjoy the experience with one another

Edit: Currently in T1 and would love to come back provided I'm welcome

• Like Like x 1
  3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

System: PS3 or Xbox
    Time Zone: CST-can play at anytime at all
    What I'm Looking for: Want content and a great group of guys. Would prefer a B1G conference but really just looking for the right mix of guys who can play and get along.

4. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

I'm going to remove my name since I have found a league on here. I think it's best if I commit to one league. Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

System - Xbox
    Time Zone - PST

For me it comes down to two things - the league schedule and the guys in the league. I work a 9 to 5 job and have a wife/kids that keeps me busy until 9-10 pm pst each day so I can't be in a league filled with guys who are cst/est just due to the scheduling issues on both sides. I'd really like to be in a league with guys who aren't hyper-competitive and are looking for a fun dynasty experience.

I'm hoping that my old stomping grounds After Midnight will take me back for NCAA 2013.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

System: XBOX 360
    Time Zome: CST

I am often not available until late at night due to taking night classes, so I am looking for a late night league that matches my schedule. I am hoping that I will be around in After Midnight to welcome Dru50 back to his old stomping grounds ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

System: XBOX
    Time Zone: EST
    User Games: 4-5
    Advance Schedule: 2-3 days

I'd prefer not to use CC. Usually prefer to play with good schools, Ohio State being my preferred choice, so a conference format that allows that would be nice. I'd most enjoy a league that's competitive and has banter but does not require a ton of content.

I have been in the Legacy since for a little over a year and a half, so there is a good chance I end up staying there.

8. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Time Zone: PST

While I can usually play a EST-based OD, I would prefer to play late night as it gives me more leeway with my schedule.

9. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Timezone: Pacific

I am a current member of After Midnight and would prefer to stay there or in whatever league fills the niche it now occupies.

Ultimately, the challenge for me is similar to what it is for DRU, except that I work nights and am not even home until 10PM - ish most nights and then have to pay a small amount of attention to the family (wife + 2 kids, soon to be 5 and 10 yrs old) so I am rarely (read: almost never) online before 10:30 or 11pm PST. Also, since I am getting on as the rest of my family is going to sleep I am very rarely available on the mic since I don't want to keep my kids awake (though i can be available via text or chatbox which is far faster than xbl messages).

The flipside to those limitations is that I am a solid dynasty member, I am on virtually every night, I generally provide regular content and am very active on the boards from work and my smartphone throughout the day. I'm a tough out on the field but I don't whine or throw a fit when I take an L. If I have a tendency or questionable element to my game I am ready and willing to own it and correct it.

Since I already have a pretty strict window of time I am fairly open to whatever dynasty setup is available within that timeframe. I am a Notre Dame and Army fan but not so die hard that I am unhappy with playing as other schools. In a perfect world, I prefer taking a terrible team (Army or a bad team with cool uniforms or interesting tradition) and building the roster through recruiting to suit my playstyle and create a winner. Again though, I am not overly picky aside from my time constraints.

I have recently become the commish in a non-premier league and it is my intent to have that as my only other league. NCAA is the only game I play online regularly and 2 leagues is easy for me to keep up with, I was in 4 or 5 most of the NCAA 12 cycle (some on TSO and some not) but want to keep it at two this season so I can keep the content coming for both and not feel too spread out.

10. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Timezone: Pacific

Would like to stay with After Midnight. I don't even get online until after 9pm PST at the earliest these days. I work a regular schedule and have a 2 and a 4 year old at home.

11. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Would definitely love to stick with Legacy next year as I have enjoyed it thoroughly as my first premier league.

12. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Time Zone: EST- Im usually up till like about 12 est maybe even later sometimes

Quick Bio: 17 year HS graduate and going to college in August

What I'm looking for in a league: Im entering the Premier Draft and prefer leagues with 48 hour advances and I don't mind any setup

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  13. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Hello to all,

System: PS3

Timezone: Eastern time, anytime after 8pm Monday thru Saturday and anytime after 1pm Sunday.

What I look for in a OD: Competitiveness and having fun and playing with good teams and good owners. Love playing with Big 10 teams or even the mid-major teams like Middle Tennessee State or in the MAC with Western Michigan.

Short Bio: Work a 12-7 job Monday thru Saturday and have a wonderful wife and work a pretty good job. Been playing college football for years and have always been a fan of the game.

Ian Moss

14. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

System: XBox

I am usually available to play between 6 PM and 10:30 PM Eastern during the week and my schedule is pretty flexible on the weekends. I have been a member of The Legacy for 2+ years, so I would prefer to stay there.

15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Timezone: EST, Available between the hours of 8pm to 11pm weekdays, anytime during weekends.

Looking for: A league that moves on a 48-72 hour advancement with good continuity and great communication between members. I'm not a fan of build'em up leagues (my interest in teams in that aspect is extremely limited), and I don't like CC at all. I would prefer to play as ND, or in a league with a 3 divisional conference setup.

16. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

System-Xbox 360

Timezone- Anytime. Im all over the world baby.

Looking for: Currently in T1, staying in T1.

GT-Gravityyyy

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  17. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

System : X360

Timezone : CST

Looking For : A league that is pretty quick to advance (48-72), that is also going to have a majority of the league stick together for many seasons. Members that have great communication and are pretty friendly is a plus. Will take any team, whether it be a 1* or a rival of Tennessee, even though Tennessee will be my first choice. Currently in T1, like it there, would like to stay, but if I must go, I'll go anywhere I can get too, except leagues that are playing a majority of their games late at night. I work 5-2(3 or 4) every day, so I usually go to bed around 9, but can stay up every so often to squeeze a game if I must.

Bio: 22 years old, played football four years as a Defensive end/ Fullback in highschool, played NCAA football for at least 12 years now. Been playing online in private leagues with friends for the past 3. Looking to expand and continue to grow better as an online player here at TSO. I am married with no children, and I play softball and ultimate frisbee in local leagues.

Edit : Hellisan Already got this part.

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  18. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

System: XBox 360
    Timezone: EST (I used to be a late night guy, but my schedule has changed, so I can't really play later than 11 est.)

Looking for a league that is more about fun than winning. I had to drop my NCAA league this year because of one person that would do whatever to win and ran off two people from the league but nothing happened to him. So I wouldn't mind a strong commish that can be stern about kicking out the trash.

I'm good with a CC league or one where we stay set.

19. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

System: PS3​

Time Zone: CST - I can and have stayed up late (wrapping up games around 11 cst during the week) due to real life schedules (mine or my opponent)​

What I'm looking for in a league: I am current member and a board member of the Premier league Zeros to Heroes and if they maintain their Premier status I want to remain with them, if they will have me. So hopefully the info below is not needed :D .​

In the event we were to lose our Premier Status I plan to stay with Z2H as a non-premier league but I would like to also be considered for a new Premier League. In that event I am looking for a league that is fun, plays competitively but realistically and the users overall just enjoy communicating with each other. Advance schedule are not a problem as in Zeros we have a 24/48 advance schedule (24 vs cpu and 48 for user games) which I think puts us as one of the faster moving leagues, 13 season so far (3 with Carousel and 10 without), but not the fastest. A tip of the hat to David and Cream of the Crop, them boys are quick (y) . Format (carousel, ect..) and teams (1* or 6*) does not matter to me as we did both in Zeros. I enjoy doing the content and have even dabbled with the videos at times but when time becomes an issue I will do a write up. Kinda of hard to edit videos at work and not get caught ;) .​

• Like Like x 1
  20. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Time Zone: EST-but may be moving west over the next year

What I'm looking for in a league: 2-3 conferences (prefer two for more conference user games) and heisman recruiting and difficulty w/sliders that don't ruin gameplay but keep things competitve and sim. Also want to play in a league where guys are willing to take that loss to the CPU and are good sports and have fun with the game rather than a win at all costs mentality. Not picky on conferences or teams.

21. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Time Zone:: Central

Quick Bio: This will be my third release with this site. I started in The Legacy last year but due to a change in my job responsibility, being a part of a league that moved on a 2-3 day advance schedule did not work for me. I am around here daily and am still going strong in the FIFA portion of this site. I have made the decision to quit my job and will be moving into a position of a substitute teacher or a normal 7-4 job that will not require me to travel. I also want to get this out there now, I will be traveling to Europe from July 6-July 27 meaning if a league starts on July 17 (one week after launch), I will not be there for the start. I will do everything I can to recruit while in Europe but I will need a commissioner to work with me who can set as many as my first 3 games as bye weeks if possible. I understand though that I may just have to rally hard or find someone to recruit for me. I have zero concern with this at all but do not want the league that drafts me to understand this.

What I'm looking for in a league: I am looking for a league that advance every 2-3 days. I am open to doing coach carrousel if we start with one star teams. I want the league to have a reasonable difficulty and always be looking to up that difficulty if users are winning ALL CPU games. I am open to most any conference as well.

22. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    What I'm Looking for: T1, end of story. That's my home and I'm not going anywhere (y)

23. boil16

boil16 Walk On

Time Zone: Mountain, I work from home though so I'm very flexible.

What I'm looking for in a league: I like Heisman difficulty open to sliders as well, I'm pretty open to conferences, not too picky there, also open to coaching carousel and starting with 2* teams or whatever. Just looking for good competition and fair play(sim) really. I'm open to quick advances as well, although I'm not a fan of Nazi commissioners that aren't open to waiting a day for someone to play if they're out of town a couple days or whatever.

24. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Timezone: Central

League Interest: I'm currently a member of Saturday Heroes and would like to stay a part of that league. If not, then quiet frankly I'm down for anything. My preference is to do a CC league and start as a cupcake team, but again, I'm fine with whatever.

• Like Like x 1
  25. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

System: xbox 360
    Time Zone: Central
    User Games: 4+
    Advance Schedule: 72hr limit

Currently in and enjoying The Legacy this release and plan to stay for next year. I enjoy rebuilding teams the most but also will play and enjoy 'regular' dynasty leagues. Typically available weeknights for games more often than on weekends.