Premier league opening - After Midnight (Xbox)

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Dru50, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Hello everyone, I currently have an opening in After Midnight, an X-box premier dynasty aimed at guys who live on the west coast (or guys who have odd schedules in other time zones). We had a member leave our league unexpectedly, leaving an opening I'd like to fill in the next week or so.

Our league is a Pac-12/B1G league, with 6 users in each conference. The opening is in the Pac-12 south, where USC and UCLA are taken as user teams. We are currently in week 6 of season 1, and the new user would be able to start likely prior to the end of the first season.

Check out the league rules and description at:
    http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tf-after-midnight-description-rules.55306/

The most important aspect that I will be looking for is availability. Our group is online nightly between 9pm and midnight PST (midnight to 3am EST), and anyone not available to consistently play during this timeframe should not apply.

I currently have two solid applicants for the available spot, but in the interests of fairness, I thought I'd see if there were any other members out there (especially site veterans without a premier league) who may be interested.

Please post here if you are interested in the position.

Thanks.

2. RealUteRaven4rmLA

RealUteRaven4rmLA Walk On

3. Dru50

Ravens - the spot available is in the Pac12 south, and I see you are already in that division in another league. Is that going to be an issue, since I know from experience it can get pretty dull playing in same conference in multiple dynasties?

4. RealUteRaven4rmLA

RealUteRaven4rmLA Walk On

:-( yes, i think i have to agree with you on that.. Sux! thanx tho man

5. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

hey man I would love to join you guys if you are still looking for someone to fill the spot.

6. Dru50

Rob, didn't you recently quit night owls due to time constraints?

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

ruh roh

• Like Like x 1
  8. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

There were a few factors that made me resign. I didn't have internet at the time, and I was very unsure of where I was going to live.I understand though if you don't want me to join, as it probably does look bad. All I can say is, I assure you it won't happen again, and you won't regret adding me :)

9. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

I'm interested. The only thing I would have to do is become a premier member, which I planned on doing if I found a premier league to join. I'm currently in Night Owls, and its a great fit for me. Every day that I work I'm usually at my store until 1230 central time, so most of the west coast guys are still up when I get home. And I stay up until 2-4 AM most nights.

10. Dru50

We've filled the spot - but I'll keep all of you in mind should a future opening come available.

Thanks.