Premier League?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Apr 7, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Premier League?

I don't know how many guys are subscription members but was wondering what ya'll felt about this. Really doesn't matter to me because I'm coming back to Chaos next year anyway. Just want to know how many paid members we have to see if we could make that status. Not pressuring anybody to join TF by the way...

2. BG

BG On The Rize!

Are you currently in a Premier League? If so, is it that much of a difference in content. Just trying to understand the benefits of joining!!!

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

They haven't started "separating" the leagues yet. Even if this league doesn't go "pro" I'll be in a Premier league. That way all those who visit can sit back and say "Damn JerzeyReign sure do talk alot". Just wanted to bring this group of guys along for the ride because we've had some great back and forths in this league.
    Benefits of Going to Premier Status

4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

how do u go about becoming a member and its 50 bucks for life right?

5. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I don't have the cash to pony up right now, but I'll probably do it at some point.

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I have lifetime. am a founding member lol.

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Btw they do have a place to be sponsored if u dont have the cash or send me a pm and ill get u in for the yearly one and u can decided from there if u want to renew or what afterwards. I know what its like being short so i will sponsor anyone here just send me a pm and ill handle it for u

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Great idea ND, I was thinking the same thing. I can probably sponsor a person as well as soon as I pay the rest for my lifetime membership. Send me a PM