Premier Leagues..

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by titangator, Oct 5, 2010.

1. titangator

titangator Walk On

Premier Leagues..

I am new, and am currently in rise to glory, but was wondering how you get in one of the premier leagues? Think one of those would be hella fun..

Do any currently have openings or will they anytime soon?

2. titangator

titangator Walk On

3. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

1) u have to be a premier member
    2) u have to wait for a premier opening
    3) u have to get chosen (by league member vote) over the other canidates, and there WILL be other canidates..
    4) dont ruffle feathers, dont start trouble, build a good rep. makes the road a lot easier.
    5) Be a STAND OUT MEMBER of your league, content, summaries, etc shud be top notch cuz premier leagues demand that kind of thing more then others

4. titangator

titangator Walk On

gotya, so considering i just joined? I would not be allowed to join one?

5. DreSmithJr

seeing how it goes to a vote, id say doubtful but now impossible. depends on how ur tenure goes by then

6. titangator

titangator Walk On

i see, sorry for so many questions, is there a waiting list somewhere i can get on?

7. DreSmithJr

no, just gotta wait for an opening... usually it gets posted in the forums..

8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

All the above are true, and point #5 is key. You have a much better likelihood of being considered for premier league openings if you are a really solid contributor (in content as well as getting your games in) in your current league.

Playing in leagues that have some vets of the site (whether those vets are in premier dynasties or not) is also very helpful, since those guys may be able to put a good word in for you when openings come up.

At the end of the day though, any dynasty is what the members make of it. There are several really solid non-premier dynasties that have great groups of guys and are running strong. Give them a chance, be a good guy, make some friends here at TF and your time will come.

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Very True. A solid contributor and a great Rep among your peers will give you a better chance of getting into a Premier league. Vets talk and word gets around. There are some great non-premier leagues ran by premier league guys and if your in their league you kinda get an upper hand cause they see what you do on a regular basis. But non-premier leagues can be just as fun as premier leagues it all depends on the group of guys in the league and what you all make of it

10. titangator

titangator Walk On

sounds good, thanks for all the responses guys!