Premier Memberships and Tradition

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jun 24, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Guys, no idea who has or hasn't already done this, but I really encourage you all to quickly sign up for Premier memberships. It's like 12 bucks per year or something.

Sure, maybe in the future we can talk about premier leagues (we are a pretty dang active league) but I'm just encouraging you to sign up because we use all of their freakin stuff! We use their site, their content, their direction, etc.

So don't be a cheap ass and go give them like $12/yr or whatever it is. Seriously. Just click on your profile of your account and upgrade it.

2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

$12 is cheap for what we get in return....as to becoming a Premier league, when you get that stamp of approval, it just reflects being an active league....a natural outcome if you will, picked that up at one of the 8000 workshops I went to....

Also the $12 may help avoid any impending probation for Tuna's rants!....love you grandson!

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I'm in....do we get one of those cool signatures things?

4. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

When we become a Premier League....those guys kind of wear them like badges....it might help if you update your signature, Weiner is long gone....