Premier Memberships

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Apr 16, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Premier Memberships

I want to encourage anyone who is thinking about upgrading to premier level for 2011 to do so as soon as you can. We are working on establishing the premier leagues that will launch in July and it will really help to have so solid idea of how many guys we are going to have.

All memberships paid before July 15 are still good for one year starting on July 15th, so you don't lose anything by paying early.

Let me know if you have questions... we still have some lifetime foundation member slots open... more than half of the Foundation spots have been claimed already, and they have been going fast. Be one of the first 100 lifetime members at TF and have your name etched in stone for TF eternity.

Join now by visiting this page.. link for membership is at the bottom of the page.

http://traditionfootball.com/index.php/membership

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Bump. Hack and I are already working on league rosters. Do it now so we don't have to make a decision between you and someone else who has already subscribed.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I tried 2 credit cards, both with correct information and valid funds, but neither worked. I do not have a Pay Pal account but I did enter my credit card info and bill info on the screen provided. I even copied the address information from my bank web page to the payment page but it kept giving me the error message listed below.

"The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number."

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

hmm, first issue ive heard about this. Not sure, you want to mail a check?

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I thought the commisioners were going to be deciding their rosters?

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah if you give me an address I can send payment through my bank's online bill pay.

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'll be paying up next week. Don't give up my spottttttt!!!!!!!!!

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I want a Thomas Jefferson avatar!

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    For the most part, yes. In your case, you should make sure all of your guys have subscribed and get with Hack to finalize your roster.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

For whatever reason I was able to get donation to go through today. I did forget to put my user name but my email and my user name here are the same.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I've already paid 12 bucks but today I paid the rest for a lifetime membership. I put the info in the subscription confirmations thread.

Please let Jerzey in one of those things ;)