Premier Sig Logo

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Aug 1, 2011.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Any ideas besides the marathon/health food thing? Anyone want to take a crack at one?

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

3. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

That's appealing.

4. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

How can you go against the brilliant design I found?

5. Full Moon Fever

H4Ylogo.JPG

Simple, but I don't see any of you chumps making anything.

• Like Like x 1
  6. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Not bad. Doesn't one of the big wigs make a logo for us leagues full of special eds tho?

7. Full Moon Fever

Hopefully. I kind of like being the bastard league of this site, and I don't know WTF we'd want for a logo. But I gotta say I'm not a fan of this year's sig design. You can hardly see the pictures. Looks like they are playing in a hurricane.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I know right? Who the hell designed those things.............:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Full Moon Fever

Nautica took the bait! Now how about making us a league logo?

10. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

LOL, why don't you guys throw some ideas of what you would like to see. Like what aspects of this league set you guys apart from the rest. Getting your leagues personality in the logo is key to having a great logo IMO.

11. Full Moon Fever

We're set apart because we play with the crappiest schools. We're a collection of 11 douchebags and a sex fiend that's in the hospital frequently from his acrobatic exploits. You'll find nothing but 1* prestige here. We don't battle for top recruits, we scratch and claw for 2 stars. We stay out of the big recruit states (CAL/TX/FL) for the most part. And every conference opponent is a real user. It's basically a death sentence. Making a bowl game is an accomplishment. We're on a different level than the other leagues. We're dirty. We're cutthroat. We're Hard4Yards. Reading it again, that sounds kind of gay, but hopefully you get the picture.

12. Bl0ndeRedHead

We all talk massive amounts of shit. And are probably all douches according to the staff. And have members of questionable sexual orientation

13. Full Moon Fever

Yeah, I consider us the bastard league of H4Y. I still don't know how we got premier status. We're the dark side.

14. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

What color scheme would you guys like to see

15. Full Moon Fever

Memphis Blue and Gray (y)

16. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Agreed with much of what is said above but Fever, we're also one of the most entertaining leagues out there. They DO know about us already. Qwon is one of the most infamous of our members and the entire site but Qwon's Hardie Awards are an example of the content and entertainment that got us to premier status.

Nautica I'd like a logo that shows a football image but an outlaw image as well. Maybe a helmet behind bars? Something that shows our edge and reputation for being a little fringe around TSO but football related. But we're grateful for whatever bro. Interested to see what you come up with. Appreciate it buddy.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Hard4Yards Logo.jpg

Here is a quick idea I threw together. I think it is pretty bad ass, and I love the font. I'll play with the colors though because they don't mesh well.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Full Moon Fever

I don't spend a lot of time looking at the other leagues, but of the ones I do look at, we seem to have the most fun and the most entertainment. Hell, we get regaled with stories of our John Madden impersonating strip-club DJ commissioner getting a beej from a tranny in an iHop parking lot, and another guy getting tasered by the po-po for trying to fight a cop at the OU/UT game. Then we got a pothead transplant in Arizona busy knocking boots with a real live beauty pageant contestant or some shit. We got a guy in Kentucky that's just learning to read. Then we got some black guy in Tennessee or California or somewhere that actually gives a shit about Fresno State. We got a master planner that can tell you more than you want to know about any FCS school in the country. We got a guy making reports from Amsterdam with his swinger fiance. We got another loser from Indiana that may or may not have actually killed a man when VCU knocked out Purdue in the NCAA tourney. Snoopy might be dead but he's still in the league and I don't know much about him. And I haven't even got to the guy that I think is a closet homosecksual. But he beats all of our asses so I hope he's not because I'm a bit of a homophobe and might go all Amy Winehouse if I find out I'm losing to one of "them." And this is what the fuck happens when I post when I'm too tired. I blame Nautica for bringing me to this website in the first place. I just wanted to get into a little dynasty he was starting up on Operation Sports, and when it was full and I got on his waiting list, he moved the dynasty over here and I never heard back from the asshole. So I joined this rag-tag bunch of misfits. These guys are great though I'm just along for the ride. And if I left anybody out it's because you weren't important enough to pop into my mind when I was typing.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Wow, didn't know that.

20. Bl0ndeRedHead

First 3 seconds applies

21. Bl0ndeRedHead

Fever can hold a grudge like nobody's business

• Like Like x 1
  22. Bl0ndeRedHead

btw I like this

23. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Well thank you. Nice attempt at a logo, it's certainly better than Keller's attempt at graphic design
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  24. Full Moon Fever

You're making it harder to hate you Blondie.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Bl0ndeRedHead

We all know if you had to pick 3 of us to go out drinking with for a night, I'd be highly considered.