Premier

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Premier

This has never been brought up before, but would you guys be interested in taking our dynasty to premier status. I think we hold our own compared to the others and I know there are a handful of us that are already TF subscription members. I know its mostly just a staus thing, but there are also some other benefits as well. Just thought I would start up a more positive discussion.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

hahaha, that part made me laugh.

I want to find more information out from Drifter as to what their plans are for next years launch with the site.

I really like this league and would definitely like to stay in leagues with this core group of guys we have (no offense to the new guys, just haven't played with you guys long enough yet). Plus, we have proven we're worthy of being a premiere league. It really will just come down to if everyone wants to make this their #1 league or not.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'll most likely stick around for another go with you guys next year. Haven't decided how many OD's I will be in next year though.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I'm only a regular member (yearly subscription) and that's likely as far as I'll go. I think that entitles me to 1 premier league and that'll be the OFFL E-league (I think it'll be TF-Experience next year or something similar). I'd love to be in both dynasties next year, but if they're both premier, I'd choose the E-League over this one. It's definitely nothing against you guys at all. It's a choice between Michigan and North Carolina and even though the Heels are my 3rd favorite team, the choice of Michigan over the Heels is so easy it wouldn't even require any thinking.

If you want to go premier, definitely don't base your decision on me though.

5. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

I know i don't get much of a say in all this, but what does the "premier" status do for us anyway?

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I believe there's a post in the new members lounge where you can read up about it.