Premiership

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are, at the very least, being considering for premiership by the admins. I don't know whether or not it will happen but being that we're the lone, still-standing 360 league its a reasonable expectation that we will.

Its my responsibility to you guys to keep you all in the loop with what is going on so this is my attempt to do so. If we go premier, heres what you can expect to change.

1. You will all need to be premier members in order to participate in the league. That means you must pay the site 12 dollars in order to become a premier member. To stay a premier member you will have to pay 12 dollars every year. Considering what the site offers and the league we're playing in, I don't think that is too much to ask of you. If you need more details on what being a premier member is all about, please ask.

2. Increased interest levels, commitment and activity. We will be the creme de la creme so to speak of Madden leagues and we will be held to a higher standard on the site. More people will want to be in our league but with that comes the responsibility to maintain those high standards. We will need to make sure we are up to the commitment and activity levels expected of a top flight league.

3. Awesome, custom made signatures for every owner in the TMFL. Check out my Deuce signature to see what I mean.

I'm sure there will be other changes as well but I mostly wanted to focus on 1 and 2. Buckle your chinstraps, the TMFL is gearing up for our 2nd year and there are big things in store for us.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I would love this, great news.

3. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

No problems here.

4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I am cool with that. I also think anyone who is willing to pay the money would be more inclined to be serious about playing.