Archived PrePare For Heisman

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 12, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

PrePare For Heisman

Don't want any other forums or leagues convincing you playin' the game on AA is better. Hell this may even include recruiting that way we can lift all the recruiting restrictions:D. So when you get your precious game tomorrow go ahead and shine on AA. Go ahead and scramble crazy with your QB. Go ahead and score 63 points on the regular. Just remember when the season starts it will get harder. Not official from JV but I'll send him a million messages until he agrees:HoosierHoo:.

All of us will go to war. All of us will come back home. Some us will be walking. Some us will be in a bag. Where will you be?

Ok I'm reloaded!!!!

I'm so bored.... but I'm serious about wanting to play it on Heisman though(y)

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Been listening to J:D:D:D:D

Go go Heisman

3. BG

BG On The Rize!

I always play on Heisman, but is all the unnecessary fumbling Necessary, LOL!!!

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You gotta cover the rock up this year, plus according to Ryno's review dual control is in. So if you lean a direction the wrong way you will get lit up...

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I was praying we would play on heisman..have always hated all american. Is the main reason I never played online in the lobbies... THATS WHY I LOVE TRADITIONS!! lol so glad i found this site

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Justin green for heisman. Oh wrong place heisman level works for me

7. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

LOL...The preseason Heisman preview should be up in the next day or two. I'm still deciding if I want to venture out in the night to pick up the game at 12:01 or just wait until the AM...

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

cracked game open and played my first game against cpu...#1 Bama @ #13 USC (Heisman). That ish was fun as hell. USC 21 - Bama 7, The only issue was injuries lol. Barkley & Ingram both out on each teams second series

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Did you use any gameplan features? I want to use all that ish this year. I don't want any restrictions this year for anything... that's the only thing I miss about my "freestyle" league... we didn't have rules, lol.

10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

in certian situations...trent richardson was a beast...lol when they got inside the 10...(after like 5 big runs) I turned on aggressive Defense...It didnt matter, them bama hogs made a whole so big Monique big ass could have scored....lol

11. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

take a vote..im down for heisman

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Vote? This is a dictatorship call me Castro, lol jk.... this vote probably will be over before some people like myself even play the game...

Vote: Heisman(y)

13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Heisman

14. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Heisman

15. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Lol heisman so far

16. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I played with my illini on heisman against Mizzu. i was winning 6-0 got a user int but damn my offense sucks lol

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

@Greg: Man ol' man... UCONN was giving me a run. I was up 21-0 and then all of a sudden its 28-24 them in the 3rd before I had to shut it down.

18. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

wow cpu recruits a lot smarter, most teams giving only 60 and 50 minutes to guys, only have about 12-13 guys on the board. I'm in wk 4 with The Irish and i had about 20 guys on my board and i was dropping on most of my guys

19. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

man this heisman shit is no joke lol my offense is trash